Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

CRISIS! Goat's Rue weight gain

Has anyone noticed weight gain with GR? I have been taking an extract of it instead of fenugreek as I couldn't stand the stink!

But I notice my thighs are bigger at the top and gelly like - and my thigh gap has lessened. I am gutted as I don't have fat anywhere and it has crept on me. My boobs are the same though.

Has anyone else noticed this? Also do you think I will lose the weight again? I have stopped using it. Ironically I had a blood test recently and could have asked about this had I realised it. I was taking F CUP Supple but never had weight gain. I swapped it 3 days ago for ainterol PM and may just quit all herbs.

I think it might be time to learn to live with no boobs as being fatter looks ugly on my frame! Much worse than booblessness maybe some of us just aren't supposed to have things we desire.

V depressed. Do you think I should quit chasteberry also?

In case anyone is interested I am off all herbs. Just hoped someone might have had some ideas. In any case after reading about elevated prolactin it is right that you know it slows down fat metabolism and helps store fat everywhere.

So anyone worried about weight gain needs to monitor themselves. I will add, it creeps up overnight like BAM!

Hi Babakins, you wrote you had a blood test. Did you also test your prolactin levels? Sorry can't say anything about goat's rue but read somewhere that is is possible to gain weight with fenugreek.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon