Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

(05-05-2014, 02:52 PM)prettylily Wrote:  If you want to see if the band fits, you can put a bra on upside down and backwards so that you don't have to worry about the cups. If it fits/is too small, then the tightness is coming from the cups being too small.

How creative! I will try this!

Hi Jennifer!

Apologies in advance if you've answered this, but what size NoogleBerry did you start out with? Did you switch sizes?

Thanks!

(27-05-2014, 03:52 AM)alexab Wrote:  Hi Jennifer!

Apologies in advance if you've answered this, but what size NoogleBerry did you start out with? Did you switch sizes?

Thanks!

I bought smalls to start out with which ended up being a big mistake. The smalls are REALLY small. So I returned those and used mediums for maybe 6 months. I am now using large. I really need to buy XL though because the circumference of my boobs is larger than the L cups! I want as much circumference as I can get!

So far I don't know of anyone who smalls actually fit right.....

(27-05-2014, 07:01 PM)Karren Wrote:  So far I don't know of anyone who smalls actually fit right.....

I mean, even men shouldn't start with small cups. I don't think anyone can. They are just TOO small! And don't they make XS too? Insane.

On a side note, I have a very small ribcage so I can't fit two large cups on my body at the same time. I am scared to see how the XL will fit on me! I'm only going to order one cup.

(27-05-2014, 07:12 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(27-05-2014, 07:01 PM)Karren Wrote:  So far I don't know of anyone who smalls actually fit right.....

I mean, even men shouldn't start with small cups. I don't think anyone can. They are just TOO small! And don't they make XS too? Insane.

On a side note, I have a very small ribcage so I can't fit two large cups on my body at the same time. I am scared to see how the XL will fit on me! I'm only going to order one cup.

Jenniferlove--Thanks for the reply! You're definitely my inspiration. I had another question--I'm really concerned about the indents. What measures have you taken to prevent them? Did you use a certain tape? The foam rings? Also, how long do the red rings right after you finish pumping last? More than an hour?

You look great Jenniferlove! That last picture with the shadowing is so pretty

Here I am today. As I've written before, one of my main gripes was how asymmetrical my body was with my ass/bust measurements. Tongue My bust used to look completely FLAT from my profile. This is taking a lot of time, but I am slowly getting curvature from the side. Yay! So here is a frontal, side and back shot. Tomorrow I'm going to do my 1-month update. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-05-2014, 07:35 PM)alexab Wrote:  
(27-05-2014, 07:12 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Jenniferlove--Thanks for the reply! You're definitely my inspiration. I had another question--I'm really concerned about the indents. What measures have you taken to prevent them? Did you use a certain tape? The foam rings? Also, how long do the red rings right after you finish pumping last? More than an hour?

I use a lot of oils and butters when noogling and drink liquids all day every day. I noogle for short periods of time so the redness and indentations go away almost immediately.

I've gotta say, intimacy becomes even more enjoyable the larger my bust grows. I love the feeling of my breasts again his chest. It is such a womanly and erotic feeling. Sex was always great but of course it was crushing that I couldn't even provide something as basic as a handful for his enjoyment or a little cushion in between our bodies touching. It is SO much fun having boobies now! He is all about them, constantly touching them and having fun with them which of course thrills me. I can't wait for them to get even bigger! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon