Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

Nice progress btw. Smile

(06-01-2014, 10:36 PM)peggy Wrote:  What do you wanna do with the Dermaroller?
I have one too! You want to use it for your breasts? Huh

Not my breasts although I have read about people doing that to help absorb their serums better. Perhaps in the future!

I was first going to start on a few scars I have on the side of my stomach, then hands to see how it works and work up to my face. It's supposed to renew collagen, reduce fine lines, minimize scars, strengthen layers of skin and just help perfect the skin in general!

How has yours worked for you?

(06-01-2014, 09:50 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  An non-flash also from July, November and December. There is very little difference from November & December. I attribute this to having such a small amount of time to work on them though. I hope January will be a much larger jump!
-----------------------------------
Very nice growth and the left one filling. GREAT.

(06-01-2014, 10:43 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Not my breasts although I have read about people doing that to help absorb their serums better. Perhaps in the future!

I was first going to start on a few scars I have on the side of my stomach, then hands to see how it works and work up to my face. It's supposed to renew collagen, reduce fine lines, minimize scars, strengthen layers of skin and just help perfect the skin in general!

I had some red acne marks at my chin/neck area and used the .5 mm Dermaroller (well it was a cheap roller from China) for several weeks and was able to reduce the acne marks tremendously. I have some strech marks on my thighs, but did not use the roller for that purpose as I read the needles must be pretty long like 2 mm.

Yes I do recommend dermaroller for scars I had a really lumpy scar like a dip in my skinfrom a piercing its now flat and much more even colour only used dermaroller only a few times it was 1.5 km I think.
I think it improved my facial skin feels a little softer and plumper just I cant use much it dries out in this cold weather here so on your face make sure you keep moisturised.

(07-01-2014, 11:46 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  

Yes I do recommend dermaroller for scars I had a really lumpy scar like a dip in my skinfrom a piercing its now flat and much more even colour only used dermaroller only a few times it was 1.5 km I think.
I think it improved my facial skin feels a little softer and plumper just I cant use much it dries out in this cold weather here so on your face make sure you keep moisturised.

I got mine in the mail today and used it last night. I woke up looking pretty radiant and my acne scars are far lighter. This is a great product!

Dear boob diary,

So the marhmallow boobs are BACK! Just like that! They lose much of their firmness and become incredibly squishy, as if the tissue is leaving and being replaced with liquid! What's weird is my left boob (which I've been massaging and noogling) is firm but my right boob (the larger one and whom I haven't touched for days) is getting very liquid-like.

I just had to go through my whole damn thread to see when this happened last time to find out what the culprit may be and I see both times I've been able to document when it happened was shortly after my period ended. So my boob swelling goes down and they become very liquidy. Nice, small water boobs. So this would mean a large estrogen drop? When does our progesterone drop? I'm wondering if I should just let nature be or add a specific supplement right after my period to help prevent this and keep them large and firm.

It's probably best I leave it be and let nature do it's thing. I did start the PM back up again. I'm starting it once my period ends and stopping it shortly before it begins. I ordered spearmint tea and am excited for that to come. I'm a huge tea drinker so will have no problem drinking that all day!

Hey there, you have a lot of pages here and I didn't get a chance to sift thru all of it yet but its a great thread so far and I love all the pictures! you body ur skin is beautiful! And I would LOVE to have your booty and shape! I love pear shapes and big butts! So work it girl! and good luck on ur journey! It seems you are doing quite well!

(10-01-2014, 06:14 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Hey there, you have a lot of pages here and I didn't get a chance to sift thru all of it yet but its a great thread so far and I love all the pictures! you body ur skin is beautiful! And I would LOVE to have your booty and shape! I love pear shapes and big butts! So work it girl! and good luck on ur journey! It seems you are doing quite well!

Hey there! Thank you so much! All the same back to you! You are looking beautiful!!!

(09-01-2014, 05:48 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  So my boob swelling goes down and they become very liquidy. Nice, small water boobs.
I love your latest December pics! So beautiful Smile
I just have some questions as I didn't get it properly. When you say small, liquidy, do you mean as smaiil as you were before starting NBE? Or small compared to December pics but still begger your original breast size?
And when you say liquidy, are they sagging? Or are they still firm?
It'd would be nice if you could upload some photos just to compare.
As I'm planning to start noogling it'd be really helpful to understand what i'll be probably going through.
I hope I'm not being impolite just really anctious of starting noogling Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon