Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

I am sure you are using the same method, Karren. Smile

PS: Still 1cm of swelling. Big Grin

Ok so yes you get alot more tissue in there. My boobs looked nice and full afterwards. Still struggling with the circulation but thats my own fault :p

(14-05-2014, 03:01 AM)peggy Wrote:  I am sure you are using the same method, Karren. Smile

PS: Still 1cm of swelling. Big Grin

Yes I am!! I use gravity to my advantage when ever I can! lol

Program update: I am taking Red Reishi since May 24th (started with 500mg and increased to 1000mg one day later). Its a tincture from Swansons.

Today I started taking Maca powder (gelatinized) to balance my hormones. Started with 500mg and will slowly increase to 3000mg. Going to take both my whole cycle and pause only during my period.

I am also taking Moringa (3000-4000mg per day) which I grow in my garden.

I am using only 2000mg of MSM since some days since I noticed my face gets oily when I use 3000mg or more.

I am still massaging twice a day and use my breast pump 5 times per week.

My current measurements on cycle day 8 (I am at my smallest now):

Underbust: 74cm = 29.1''
Across nipples: 84cm = 33.1''
Bent over: 89cm = 35''
Waist: 64cm = 25.2''
Butt: 90.5cm = 35.6''

Measurements taken while breathing out.

Will keep you guys updated about my progress. Smile

Look forward to seeing how Maca goes for you Smile
You need to be motivated enough for the both of us now! Wink
Because Im soo cold right now I feel like I might never massage or noogle ever again lol NEEDDDDD a better heater!!!!

Hey peggy. Are you still wearing shaping bras? I keep thinking about the fact that you measure 35" bent over yet 33" when you're standing upright.

Good luck with maca!

No BB, I dont wear them.

What size bra are you wearing these days?

Also, bending over to pump = WHOA! Ha ha ha. My nipples seem to get more affected when I do it, but I think the method is genius. Smile

I wear 75B (= 34B) bras, but sometimes also 75A (34A).

I bought this beautiful bra in 32C off ebay, since I read that Victoria Secret bras are smaller than regular bras. http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z...36;_57.JPG

I hope it will fit. Smile

OH MY GOSH! That's one of the prettiest bras I've ever seen! I really hope it fits you.

It really seems like you have a lot of tissue that got misplaced, since your bent-over measurement is a whole 2 inches bigger. Mine is 1 inch bigger, and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm wearing the wrong bra size. :/ I'm starting to think I need to overhaul my bra wardrobe.

Now I want to do some bra shopping, too...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon