Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

(07-06-2014, 04:38 PM)peggy Wrote:  I received the first 32C Victoria's Secret bra today and I LOVE IT.
It's so beautiful and comfy and it fits PERFECTLY. Smile

Will make pics in the evening when hubby is not around. Verry happy with the purchase. Big Grin

They are amazing right!
In hindsight I kinda wish id gone with a 32 band now. The cups on my 34bs aren't just right. I fill them out in luteal but that's not the point. I'm tempted to try a 32 band even though id have to wear the ext clips the cups mght be better Smile

Yay found your perfect bra!!!!!

Hooray for finding your perfect fit! Must be a great feeling! VS makes such pretty bras, don't they? You have a great selection to choose from. Lucky you!

3 weeks update since taking Maca. What did I experience so far:

Pros

- More energy
- I was able to lower my thyroid meds
- VERY NICE AND CLEAR SKIN !!!

Cons

- During the first few days I couldn't sleep because of too much energy
- I experience a bit more hair shedding since 2 weeks, but not sure if its because of Maca or because of my thyroid

During my ovulation which must have been on day 15 or 16 (and normally is on day 19 or 20) I felt constant pains in my ovaries which lasted a couple of days and not just one day.
Also now in luteal phase I sometimes feel my ovaries and I believe its a sign of them releasing hormones, which is great in my opinion since I was low in almost all hormones.

Measurements on cycle day 27 (I love luteal phase): I measured 85cm (33.5'') while exhaling and 87cm (34.25'') while inhaling today

Dosage: I started taking 500mg and increased my dose every two days. Currently I am taking 3000mg and will stay with that dosage for a while.

I will make a new update on cycle day 8, like the last time before I started taking Maca. Then I will know if my boobies grew with the help of Maca.

I really, really, really hope that my next period will be light and without cramps. That would be the most important to me.

Thanks for updating hun. Guess i would could have tried it again this morn but half a teaspoon but by goodness i need my sleep!
I might wait until the caps arrive and see how i go.
Glad you are having good benefits though Smile

Yes I think its better to take the gelatinized Maca, I read many get stomach issues with the raw Maca powder.

(15-06-2014, 11:58 PM)peggy Wrote:  Yes I think its better to take the gelatinized Maca, I read many get stomach issues with the raw Maca powder.
I cant see myself ever getting up to 3000 :s

Start slow with the capsules, just one for some days, then two etc. Smile

Very nice skin, you say? Hmmm...

And it seems it's given you a bit of swelling/growth! Nice! I'd say it agrees with you. Smile

Yes BB, until now my skin is very clear and nice. I hope it stays this way. Smile

I SLEPT PEGGY I SLEPT!!!!!

My new MACA arrived last night *jumpsforjoy*

My Solgar PM was finally sent!

AND... I don't want to jinx it by speaking too soon, but I haven't been as congested and waking up with dry eyes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon