Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hannah14's Diary

I'm taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil everyday for the 5th day now and everytime I take it I get stomach pains and a not so good stool.Sad Does anybody know if you get used to it or if this probably is a sign that this isnt suitable food for me?

I'm also taking fenugreek again and think I'm already gaining, but without the coconut trouble It would surely show more in numbers.
[/align]

(20-07-2015, 05:01 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I'm taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil everyday for the 5th day now and everytime I take it I get stomach pains and a not so good stool.Sad Does anybody know if you get used to it or if this probably is a sign that this isnt suitable food for me?

I'm also taking fenugreek again and think I'm already gaining, but without the coconut trouble It would surely show more in numbers.
[/align]
--------------------------------------------------
Yes, stop taking coconut oil and see if you feel better.

(20-07-2015, 05:01 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I'm taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil everyday for the 5th day now and everytime I take it I get stomach pains and a not so good stool.Sad Does anybody know if you get used to it or if this probably is a sign that this isnt suitable food for me?

[/align]
I've been trying to take it every day for a few months now and I'm almost done with my first jar, but, I've only just started getting a very SLIGHTLY sick stomach afterwards, but I'm not 100% sure that's what's causing it. I've been trying to take 2 spoons a day, but, the past few weeks, I've been doing 4 because there was a short spate of time where I forgot to take it, so, I'm catching up! IF it's giving me a wonky stomach, it just MIGHT be because it's almost a month past its expiration date!! I bought it at least a year ago and just wasn't sure how to take it, so, I only just started about 3 months ago!
I HAVE noticed, though, that, when I'm taking it, I can remember things better!

the first few times I took it I had the same thing, one night infact when I took a heaped teaspoon I ended up with explosive dioreahhea. but after a while it doesn't affect me at all, I wonder if its a detox/cleansing effect? they always rabbit on about ingesting coconut oil to LOOSE weight, maybe you loose that weight because it cleans out your colon..

Well I don't just want to stop taking it. Because I feel different good after taking it as well.
But I know for sure its the coconutoil.. Its a good quality and not over its expiriation date. It happens straight after I took it. It also feels a bit achy in my belly or something.. And I indeed thought that it could be the lauric acid(anti-inflammatory) cleaning/detoxing me. I just hope so..
And its not that I really LOST weight.. Its only that I'm not really gaining it in numbers while I feel(from my skin,fatty layer) That I'm gaining.. And I always was right about when I felt I gained , I gained. Its just easy noticable with a skinny body.
I gained a whole lot of butt lately..But my weight stays the same.
And thats not surprising seeing what went out of my body, after the coconutoil. And the claims about the weight loss I dont fully trust.. there are other sounds out there.
But I'll justy try to not take it everyday, maybe it want make me nauseous and stuff.Dodgy

I love the taste off the coconutoil btwSmile

*Maybe another idea as well: To eat coconutoil at breakfast, since its an direct available fat(like no other fat), that means its like direct energy I read it kinda bypasses some organs so it is in the bloodstream almostly straight away. And if you are then on the couch doing nothing all night(like I did) then maybe thats causing me the nausea.. Just some thoughts..

Well, it only got me a bit wonky in the belly once or twice, and that was only the last few times I took it. I think only once did it even make me THINK I had to run to the giant toad! I don't recall if I actually HAD to.

Hannah I am so happy you are starting a new program Smile I hope that it works for you <3 I couldnt see the picture you posted though, I am sure you look great! 24" waist is amazing Big GrinTongue

Thank you MissSmile I still have to order some things but I wanted to start out slowly with introducing new things. Next month I'm really getting started, I'll add pc cream and hops maybe too. I'm soo hoping that pc-cream will help me..
I'm also on a new weigt gainer atm with oats and other slow-acting carbs..and damn wish I found that one before! I really think I'm closer to succes now. And if I finally come to the point of a healthy weight I'll know if I should be just accepting smaller breasts or what to do to make it change..at least I'm done with weight gaining part then..Hopefully soon.

My waist goal is 20 inches.

But I am short. 5'1 1/2.

That would be equal to a waist-to-height ratio of 0.3252032520325203.

5'1 1/2 20 inch waist is the same as ,5'0 19.5 inch waist, 5'1 19.8 inch waist, 5'2 20.2 inch waist, 5'3 20.5 inch waist, 5'4 20.8 inch waist, 5'5 21.1 inch waist, 5'5 1/2 (Marilyn Monroe height) 21.3 inch waist (Marilyn Monroe had a 22 inch waist so my goal is a little smaller than hers, even though most people that don't understand vintage size thinks she is fat),5'6 21.5 inch waist ,5'7 21.8 inch waist, 5'8 22.1 inch waist, 5'9 22.4 inch waist, 5'10 22.8 inch waist, 5'11 23.1 inch waist, 6'0 23.5 inch waist

I think (might be wrong) my current waist size is around 22 inches. So my waist to height ratio is currently 0.36. I waist train with corsets though. Find out your waist-to-height ratio by dividng your waist in inches by your height in inches.

I'm surprised people in China don't seem as small chested as what Americans think. Either most Chinese people wear extremely padded bras or they don't have very small boobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon