Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hannah14's Diary

(24-04-2016, 07:23 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(24-04-2016, 07:22 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(24-04-2016, 07:06 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Ohhh got ya. Well id almost contemplated egg white etc BUT i have one nipple that leaks a little, always has since breast feeding. So there aint no way im putting eggs near them now. Id dare say while theres no skin break there'd be some opening of sorts in my nipple so aint gonna risk that. The papaya id love to try but you cant get them over here and if you do they are likely sprayed, theres some other radiating type process some imported fruits exposed to as well. i forget the name though!

Oh, yeah, if your nipples leak regularly, even a little, then skin barrier is no longer a "problem" to things wanting in... And in this case, THAT is a problem. So yeah, no egg whites on those boobies in your case!

Yeh you have me rethinking getting any topicals near the boobies now...

That's a good idea in your case... But don't become over-cautious either. Just be careful that anything you put near your boobies will be safe inside your bloodstream. There's a lot of topicals that are. Of course, since boobs are partly composed of a lot of fat, you also need to be careful that anything you put there is both safe for your bloodstream, but also won't deposit in your fat tissue AND cause other problems down the road.

Everyone has to worry about the latter though, and its why I always tell people never to put transdermal hormones near their breasts. Since all hormones are derived from cholesterol, and cholesterol is lipophilic, all homones are lipophilic. That means they love fat, which means they WILL deposit in fat tissue, and, being hormones, the likelihood of that causing problems later is very high. While the nipple even when not leaky is the second fastest route to the bloodstream in women (vagina being faster), the surrounding breast tissue is the SLOWEST because of all the fat tissue that's part of it.

Ella that list is awesome, is that from the book you bought? I really like your plan too, Hannah. I think I will add a few things that you posted to my nutrition list!

(24-04-2016, 08:12 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ella that list is awesome, is that from the book you bought? I really like your plan too, Hannah. I think I will add a few things that you posted to my nutrition list!
Yeh Miss. But the book was nothing you dont already read on here or online you know. Some of it was interesting and alot of it was eat/drink soy, eat drink fenugreek and fennel etc. So i left that stuff out

(24-04-2016, 07:06 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(24-04-2016, 05:26 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(24-04-2016, 12:01 PM)hannah Wrote:  Lol dehydrating coffee, im having one too atm....i need it with all these painproblems...nausea headache muscle pain, sorry for my slow responding btw..but am very depressed last couple off weeks..lot going on:s
But thanks for.posting all this...i wanted too pay you for it actually but you are a total sweetheart..thanks..there are s9me interisting things 8n it...especially all these masks...banana honey egg whites...wonder.if it will help..it sounds growse putting raw egg on your skin..all those bacteria...anyone here who would try that?:p dont want to end up more diseased lol.....
I def will try the papaya and some other things...limes are new for me too btw..
And the yakult mask is weird too...lol funny book.

The only bacteria in egg is salmonella, which can't break the skin barrier. So as long as you wash off real good afterwards you should be safe. Just don't go touching things with it on your hands until you wash your hands, and especially not food.

Egg whites are actually very common as a component in masks of all kinds, it helps firm up skin tissue and is protective in hair follicles, so it's used in hair masks too.
Ohhh got ya. Well id almost contemplated egg white etc BUT i have one nipple that leaks a little, always has since breast feeding. So there aint no way im putting eggs near them now. Id dare say while theres no skin break there'd be some opening of sorts in my nipple so aint gonna risk that. The papaya id love to try but you cant get them over here and if you do they are likely sprayed, theres some other radiating type process some imported fruits exposed to as well. i forget the name though!

Maybe papaya oil if that exists or powder? I just try the one that lay in the supermarket..I forgot them today..I searched for them but I dont know how they look like and didnt had much time..Im interested too see how that works if they are not too expensive. otheriwse I just stick with kiwi's..i always prefer whole foods over supplements..though some I have found to be very helpful.

(24-04-2016, 08:12 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ella that list is awesome, is that from the book you bought? I really like your plan too, Hannah. I think I will add a few things that you posted to my nutrition list!

Glad I could be of help, its something I created in life, just eating and living healthy besides some enjoying sins. I feel that my body rely's on it.. I think you can get everything from foods without too much supplementing with expensive and doubtfull products..To me whole foods are the best way.. together with some herbal support which are likely less cancerous then most drugstore cosmetics. Also after massage the least risky. But thats just my opinion.lol:p

Hi everybody so ill soon be starting a new program besides my healthy diet and I already bought myself some new supplements:

Dunno if I will include PM again or not but I still have enough laying around.

I will add:
Gingko Biloba
MSM
Avocado cream and Coconutoil for massage
Pc cream
L-arginine
And Astaxantine which is a powerful antioxidant and I dont know yet what it does to hormones...so LOTUS if you read this can you maybe tell me what effect it has on NBE and if I can benefit from Astaxantin?
I read its good for synthesis of hormones and it should do something with dht or testosterone?

Good luck Han

I like your program, Hannah. You've got me curious about the avocado cream for massage. What's that?

(29-04-2016, 12:41 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I like your program, Hannah. You've got me curious about the avocado cream for massage. What's that?

Me too...

(29-04-2016, 01:08 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(29-04-2016, 12:41 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I like your program, Hannah. You've got me curious about the avocado cream for massage. What's that?

Me too...

Thanks girls, well i called it a.cream but it wil be a parfume-paraben free cream with glycerine (as far as i know,am waiting for the package )and said to restore lipids then ill mix it with pure avocado oil meant to mix in with other stuff bc pure avocado oil is to thick to absorb "on deeper level."

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon