Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

from Bs to large Cs or small Ds

So what is the most effective way to increase there size? Noogleberry and herbs lotion. I am a total newbie here. I might try a massage first and see how that goes. What should I do with a massage. Is there a good lotion to use? Is there a lotion to make that I can use all over my body( I have very dry skin) that will help with my breasts

Research ppl's routines, that's what we all had to do. It'll take a lot of time and research but if you want it bad enough you will get it.

(12-10-2015, 04:57 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Research ppl's routines, that's what we all had to do. It'll take a lot of time and research but if you want it bad enough you will get it.
*like*

Until you can suss out what you want too use, just start massaging! It's free and you can do it anytime you need to when you're alone. You can do it in the office or on a crowded bus, too, but I'm not so sure others on the bus or in the office will be okay with it. Some might get turned on by it and try to fondle your fudgies!!
There's videos on YouTube that teach you how to do it. It only take a minute or three to learn.

So I measured yesterday for the first time in a long time. Bust is 30" and under is 28".

Hi.

"Herbs are dangerous", orally and/or applied to the skin ?
Can you explain why they're dangerous please ?
I might stop them immediately.

What is "scoop&woop" please ?

Also, is flaxseed oil dangerous or is it okay ?

Sorry for flooding your thread girl ^^ did you see some progress so far ? Big Grin

(27-12-2015, 05:48 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi.

"Herbs are dangerous", orally and/or applied to the skin ?
Can you explain why they're dangerous please ?
I might stop them immediately.

What is "scoop&woop" please ?

Hi Vixy Smile
Herbs "can" be dangerous because mostly we try them blind. Most people myself included try all the generic ones because some hype on the internet said they balance our hormones and make our noobs bigger. Couldn't be further from the truth. Most of us are estrogen dominant due to environmental xenoestrogens found in plastic, till receipts, body products , pollution etc so taking herbs that increase estrogen messes us up further. A lot of us need more progesterone truth be told and that alone can help with breast growth. Of COURSE the first thing we all should do is get to the root of our hormones and get a thorough hormone panel done and see what we lack . It's easier said than done of course. You have to check them at the right time, you test either blood or saliva, there are a lot of "considerations" there.
I can say from personal experience I tried all the generic herbs we hear about on BN and I went from having perfect hormonal balance to having completely $@"d up periods .

So I'm not trying to scare you, just be careful what you take and do your research first , I was a very hardy person and messing around with herbs took its toll. I even ended up in hospital at one point after taking goats rue and fenugreek and it did something to my blood pressure or blood sugar and I blacked out. Took weeks to recover and stitches. So you see even the weaker herbs all have a ripple effect on the body. But that's not to say anything like that would happen to you or anyone else here, maybe I have an underlying condition that gave that response to the wrong herbs.

Anyway applying anything hormonal directly to the skin is direct absorption and in a world where soo many women get breast cancer just be REAL careful if you apply herbs directly to them.

Just be safe what you take etc, we started a non herbal nbe thread if you wanted to look at different options otherwise just be careful and well researched and you'll be fine Smile

Oh and swoop and scoop is where you put your bra on and with your hand gather as much tissue around under your arm pits etc and pull it into the cup , you'll get an instant fuller look and hopefully stray tissue migrates into the boobs eventually. I can look a cup size bigger if I keep doing that and I'm pretty skinny so there isn't a lot of tissue/fat under my arms

Oh thank you for all the information !!! Big Grin

Can you tell me if FlaxSeed Oil is considered as an "herb" ?

(27-12-2015, 08:52 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Oh thank you for all the information !!! Big Grin

Can you tell me if FlaxSeed Oil is considered as an "herb" ?

I hear/read flaxseed is a powerful source of good estrogen also a source of omega fatty acids which is good. I'd say plant source over herb as such
I worried about it being maybe too piwerful a source of estrogen but from what I've read it's all good. Maybe one one else can chime in? This is my two cents worth anyway . Plus flaxseed oil is the major component of the Gerson therapy cancer cure so it must be good??...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon