Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

so today had a low achy sensation in my chest area most of the day. It just feels a bit weird.

Every now and again the aches would get a bit stronger. they were noticeably stronger about 15 minutes after I ate my dinner.

I've been researching others' pages for BO programs.

It seems that it is a good idea to take the BO about 1 hour after and before eating. But some people like Belalily have taken a protein shake with the BO.

Evas advised that in BB it comes with kelp and pituitary, so there should be no problem with taking those together.

I also am going to take 2 l-tyrosine per day, one in morning and one in evening.

I'm trying to work out a good way of taking the collagen because on the packet it says you should take it about 30 mins before eating... and not with protein. .....

I am thinking that I will lower my BO dosage as well to perhaps 1,000mg per day and then ramp it up slowly. See what kindof sensations I get.

I see that some people like Superboob started at 1,000mg. Others did too however and felt no sensations so ramped it up.

Also, I've read some info that its not a good idea to take BO three times per day (see Crystalle's page), so I will limit it to morning and evening.

I have purchased some sheep placenta as well which I will take every alternative day.

Hmmmmm, I've got a really weird vaginal odor!!! I just did some reading on the old forum, and a couple of other people mentioned they got this as well when they first started BO... Nice! Not. Apparently taking accidophilous (spelling?) helps because it eats up the bad bacteria.

I just started BO as well but haven't noticed anything down there yet. Thanks for sharing will have to look out for that. What is accidophilous?

Cycle 9 - Day 3

Modified the routine a bit - approx

7am - probiotic
8am - 2 BO, 1 pituitary, 1 kelp
before breakfast - 1 collagen
Protein shake
9am - breakfast
after breakfast - adrenal, l-tyrosine

Before dinner - 1 collagen + hylauric capsule
After dinner - adrenal
Before bed - 2 BO, 1 pituitary
Protein shake

SO that gives me 1,000mg of BO

Had lots of aches yesterday 4 or 5/10
then this morning woke up and had tonnes of aches.

It gets a bit annoying having so many aches. Because I am on a walk or something and think ohhhh, why are my breasts aching. Then I remember! yay. hehe.

Oh, and periwinkle, smell has gone. (thankfully!), but breathe still stinks after taking the pills. Accidopophilus is good bacteria that you get in live yoghurt.

Cycle 9 - Day 5

Had a few aches sporadically in the day, usually a bit after taking the supplements. Maybe 30min-1.30hours later. Something like that.

Intensity level about a 4/10.

Temp is a bit all over the place

Cycle
Day 24 - 36.9 Celcius - 8am (98.4F)
Day 25 - 36.1 - 7am (96.9F)
Day 26 - 36.5 - 6.45 am (97.7F)
Day 27 - 36.2 - 5.30am (97.1F)

New cycle
Day 5 - 36.3 - 8am (97.3F)
Day 6 - 36.5 - 6.45am (97.7F)

I have read that you need at least 97.7F for temperature for BO to work. As you can see I have only had 3 days so far reaching that temp.

I take my temp with an electronic thermometer immediately on waking up. (Before I get out of bed, have a drink etc).

Had a bit of a weird tummy last night. I wonder if it was the sheep placenta pill.

Here are some great links on adrenals and thyroid

This one recommends supplements to take - http://www.drrind.com/therapies/adrenal-...tion-sheet

This one is how to track your metabolic rate/temperature etc.
http://www.drrind.com/therapies/metaboli...ture-graph

Interestingly, I am already taking supplements from that page that my naturopath recommended like the slippery elm powder (for my digestive system), and vitamin C powder, magnesium powder, and MSM.

Cycle 9 - Day 6

Sporadic aches all day. mainly in morning after breakfast and then after dinner was really intense (but only lasted like 30 seconds).

So about a 4.5/10 today.

I know I've mentioned this before, but I swear that after eating I get more pains!! I have thought about documenting when I get the pains e.g. at what time and how long they last for.... but I get so many during the day, AND when I am doing other stuff like working etc, that it isn't really viable. I'll see though, as I may remember to do it at some stage!

I'm just hoping that my temperature begins to get more stable. Let's hope those adrenals start to kick in soon.

Cycle 9 Day 7

Not many aches today, but I did make a point of trying to remember when. And most of them were a bit after I ate something. About a 2/10.

Had weird gastro feeling in middle of day then at night. Not sure what it was from, but I think it was from a piece of fruit.

Feelng ok this morning so far.

Strangely - the last about 4 days I've had really normal stools. Which is quite unusual for me because I usually get a bit of loose stool or diarhorrea. So the last few days have been awesome. I am hoping (rather prematurely!), that perhaps its something to do with the adrenals. Because my temperature is higher and perhaps that is just helping out my body in a variety of ways. It must be something I am taking because I haven't changed anything in my diet or lifestyle at all.

Anyhow, temperature over the last few days has been

Day 7 - 36.6 - 6.45am (97.8F)
Day 8 - 36.7 - 8am (98.06F)

So that is awesome! Temp seems higher last couple of days. I'm waiting, rather impatiently, to track my temperature this whole week and then look at it compared to that Dr Rind's chart. Because I am hoping that my temperature is starting to get higher and level out as opposed to going crazy from one extreme to another.

I've spoken to a couple of ladies who have said that when they took adrenals it took about 2-4 weeks for them to notice the effect on their temperature.

Cycle 9 - Day 8

So basically no aches or anything today. just a really really tiny bit. 1/10. Not sure if that reason is hormonal to do with my cycle or what. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Missed my evening dosages of adrenal, pituitary, l-tyrosine and BO.

Day 9 - 36.7 temp. Which is interesting because that is the same as yesterday. Maybe my temp IS smoothing out. Wooh oo

That gives me a temp in F of 98.06F. Which is pretty good since I am only in the first part of my cycle. I am HOPING that as my cycle goes on after ovulation, I'll have an even higher temp.

Woo hoo.

Needed to run to the toilet a couple of times yesterday as well, and I think I worked out what it is. I've been taking some magnesium powder and the last few days I've been putting it in my drink bottle along with my vitamin C powder, and sipping it throughout the day. But I think its just too much for my body if I have an empty stomach to be taking that powder, and it creates GI stress.

Cycle 9 Day 9

Thought I better post before I fall asleep. Today just had two random sensations. Firstly in the morning while showering, my whole chest (didn't feel specific to breasts) ached. Then when I came home before my chest again ached really deeply for a few minutes. Apart from that only a few mild aches this morning. So 2/10 at most today.

HAH, just after I wrote this post then I got all these aches in my breasts which lasted about 10-20 mins. So let's increase the rating to 3/10. !

I just spent an hour going through this thread even though I have a physics test Tuesday Dodgy. I am a similar size to you so I'm really excited to see you've made some progress. I'm also super jealous of your body, you seem to have such a long lean torso.

thanks Raw, I hope your physics tests goes well! Good procrastination method looking through this site! hehe

Are you starting a program too?

Temp today (Day 10) again at 36.7 (98.06F). So that is kindof cool that I am not going UNDER 98F for the last few days. AND that my temperature seems to be quite steady at the moment.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon