Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

Cycle 11 (Cycle 3 BO), Day 2

Have decided to increase my BO dosage to 1,750mg per day. So that is 3 Swanson pills 250g in the morning and 4 in the evening.

Yesterday I felt a tightening in my chest and then some breast aches which stopped as soon as they started.. 0/10. lol

Temp was 36.5. So that is good.

I measured my temp in the evening (just because I was interested), after doing some exercise outside and it was 33 degrees celcius!!!

I've started back on my probiotic in the morning followed by slippery elm powder hot drink. The slippery elm powder is an awesome product for helping people who have gastro problems. It basically lines your gut. It is also mentioned on the Dr Rind site for helping adrenals because it helps digestion.

Apart from that, I've been reading lots of other people's program pages again and taking heart that some of them on BO did not see results for 3-5 months. So hopefully there is a chance for me yet!

I decided to increase my dosage since I have been on BO for 2 months already and I was getting lots of pains, and now I am not. So I will see what happens with this increase in dosage. My collagen order is meant to be arriving in 7 days so I am excited about that because I don't think BO can work without it properly!

Still haven't got my period and I most likely won't get it now as I've increased the type of contraceptive pill I am on.

Cycle 11 (Cycle 3 BO), Day 3

FINALLY started to get some aches again. Few little pinches here and there too. Only about a 1/10 though.

Temp was only 36 in morning though. Measured in evening and it was 36.5.

Day 4

Aches again yay, but only little ones. About a 2/10. At least it's something.

GF have you checked how much is an acceptable intake for BO without it being harmful? like wats the maximum they recommend? I am a little corcerned, because when your body receives something in high dosages, watever hormones dont get used up breast growth might remain in your system and cause other harm to your body. I get your reason for increasing the dosage and i agree with it too, but make sure whatever dosage you take is completely safe. Good luck with the new program, hope your collagen arrives soon, as thats what gets the system going Shy

So to all the aspiring BO takers out there.... I can say that I have NOT GROWN at all on BO in the past 2 months, well anything that is measurable that is.

Day 5 cycle and checked measurements. Am measuring 27" underbust which will be due to me losing weight, (usually it is 28"), and 31" over bust. So the only plus side of the losing weight is that my breasts look slightly larger because they haven't decreased (yet?). This may be due to BO, or it may be due to the fact that I am so small it would be hard to decrease any further! I guess you could surmise that perhaps I am lucky to even keep my 31" given that when I first started NBE I was only 30.5" (and that was a very generous measurement from me at the time), and that I have lost around 5-6 kgs since starting NBE.

Let's see what cycle 3 on BO may achieve.

Searching - I've read that some of the other ladies took up to 2,000mg per day. Because my pains and aches seemed to stop last cycle I decided to increase the dosage. There doesn't seem to be much point taking BO if I'm not taking it at 'the right' level. Unfortunately working out what the right level is is difficult. This is why I am half heartedly thinking about switching to BB. I'm going to work out what I've spent on BO so far and all it's accompanying supplements.

I can't wait for the collagen to arrive. I'm thinking about starting noogle again but the reality is that I STILL have two dots on my breasts, one on each, where it must have burst a blood vessel, and I can still see them, they are a yucky brown colour. So that is the one thing that makes me not want to start it again!

Here are latest photos. In the side on photos I have pulled back my arms so you can see my breasts better. Interestingly, I just compared those photos with the first few side on photos that I took and I can notice a difference in these ones.

Also, on the front on photo you can see a brown dot under my RH breast. That's one of the blood vessels I burst when noogling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

more pics. see on the second photo LH breast on the top of it there is a little dot. That also is a blood vessel burst from noogling. An noogling about 3-4 months ago and it still hasn't gone away!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, can't believe you're 31". Your breasts look noticably bigger imo.

i can definitely see a difference from when you started

thanks ladies. Interestingly, I went to the gym yesterday and got a fitness test where they measure you and do your body fat percentage etc. And the instructor measured my chest as 80.5cm which is 31.75", but that was with a bra and t-shirt on.

My body fat percentage is 16%. Apparently athletes are between 12-20%. Normal people are around 20-27%. And essential fat is up to 12%.

No breast sensations at all yesterday. hmmmmm.

Collagen is meant to arrive in 2 days time. Thankfully! And as murphy law would dictate, both my iherb collagen and swansons collagen is arriving on the same day!

Cycle 3 BO Day 6

Breasts FINALLY started aching again in the evening. 2/10

Day 7

Breasts started aching constantly for a couple of hours in the afternoon. 5/10

Breasts seemed unusually large in the morning but after I kept squeezing them to test how big they were they seemed to decrease!

Just glad I finally got some aches again! Started at the gym today with a new weights program to help me put on weight.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon