Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

thanks searching. Ironic thing is, that despite thinking my breasts are getting bigger, I still can barely fill out dresses in the shops! I went dress shopping today and will basically have to alter every dress I want to buy!

wow! i can definitely see growth. congrats! are you finding that your bras fit more snug?

Add me to the list for those who can see a good difference!!!! Yay!!!
I am so happy for you dear!!! You are really growing now!!!!
Don't give up on the BO!!!! It's working for you dear!
Remember that for really FLAT...grow slower!!! I am also one of those slower responders....but I know it's working!!!
soon when you will have more breasts the growth will become more faster!
Keep up the hard work dear!!!
And I am sure that you will soon get to your dream size!!!

thanks ladies.

lled - yeah I have found that my breasts show more "cleavage" in between them when they are in a bra. Nowhere near normal cleavage! But it's not absolutely flat anymore. I also notice that they fill up more in the top so poke out more from above the bra.

eva - I'm not giving up yet!

Cycle 4 Day 18

So FINALLY I got some insane aches and pains again! After I ate these marshmallow chocolate things I got some weird tingling. Then later that night after dinner my RH breast went nuts with aches, and then pinching sensations. 7/10. That lasted for about 20 minutes while we had some friends over and I was just sitting there thinking hmmmm when is my breast going to stop doing this!

Anyhow, I checked my temp today and got 36.5. So the good news is my temp more often than not is in the proper range. Woo hoo. I guess it just needed me taking the supplements like kelp and l-tyrosine over an extended period before it showed results.

Is there a reason you take BO and the adrenal after breakfast? I know the collagen you're supposed to take on an empty stomach.

Cycle 4 Day 19

Only had a few aches in my RH breast today. 2/10.

Raw - my program is

wake up
collagen

30 mins later
BO
kelp
pituitary

30 mins later
Breakfast

After breakfast
l-tyrosine
adrenal
vitamin c
multivitamin

The reason I take the adrenal and other supplements after breakfast is just that I don't want to take so many pills when I first wake up. Having some food in the stomach helps me I think.

ohh pshh, dont feel bad over not fitting into dresses! the sizes always vary from store to store, and i think the stores that carry adult clothes are always a touch bigger. You know, until maybe 3-4 years ago, I didnt fit into ANY clothes, i couldnt even fit into the smallest clothes that were there in the teen stores, and they usually have some sizes for really skinny people. I remember feeling so depressed over that. Once i gained weight i started fitting into the extra smalls and smalls at those teenage stores and i mean body wise, because bustwise i dont fit into any of the clothes even with my push up bra, imagine that! I still dont fit into any of the dresses and clothes that are from the more grown up clothing lines, I am still stuck at urban planet and urban behaviour, but i dont let that bother me, because atleast there are SOME clothes that i can wear. Besides there are lots of people like us, so dont feel bad about it. Tongue
The good thing is that you are seeing change and growth, so focus on that, the rest will take care of itself Smile

Oops I meant to ask why you take BO before breakfast and adrenal after? So it's just not to take so many pills at once?

searching - it would be nice if someone came up with a range of clothes for thin adults!!!

raw - I take the BO before breakfast (but with a protein shake) because that's what I read that the BB company tells people to do. Not to eat breakfast until about 30 mins after taking it.

Cycle 4 Day 20

No aches or pains again. But, last night I woke up a couple of times in the night and my breasts had a pinching sensation in them...... so maybe they are sleeping in the day and awake at night?! hehe

Also, forgot to add, I measured myself yesterday and today and I got 31.75" both times! Now given I am day 20 of my cycle, I would normally be sitting at no more than 31.5". So looks like that 0.25" is sticking around still.

ooo i like your new shapes too :]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon