Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help me go from an AA to a B cup!!!

Yea, my suggestion wasn't eating more haha. Most people think if you need to gain weight to eat a ton of unhealthy food, which is very bad, period. I think if you increase healthy food portions it should be fine, or adding in like the protein shakes that help skinny guys gain weight, those are thought to be healthy way to gain weight also. Weird the doctor wouldn't suggest something to help though. Being underweight is just as unhealthy as being overweight.

And yea, I have a problem when I take the UB pills. Like I can take all kinds of pills with no problem, I can even swallow 3 collagen tablets at once and everyone who has tried them knows how big they are lol. But I think it's the smell of the BO that when I take UB... I have to hold my breath, even then I still gag a lil each time. Sucks but it's what we put up with for boobs haha.

Congrats on your growth! This is why I tell everyone all the time... PATIENCE!!! PATIENCE!!! PATIENCE!!! I have screamed this from the top of my lungs many times haha. Like I said, yes some people see results within a short time, but it's rare, there are some it takes years to grow, so looks like you are responding faster than them Wink just look at it like that, it could be worse.

haha Anastasia - "it could be worse" very true!

I got really bad diarhoorea around the time I was taking fenugreek last year. And my stomach is pretty dodgy at the best of times. Just need to give it time to repair. Am taking probiotics so that should help.

Last night had annoying aches and pains about a 6 or 7/10 which just went on and on and on. Put a bra on this morning and leant forward and noticed a little mound! hehe

They definitely seem bigger to me. Especially from the front. Congrats! You're really inspiring me to be patient.

Congrats on the growth! I went back and looked at your first picture and wow you can really see some good results! Your breasts look almost exactly like mine now so I'm looking forward to seeing your progress! Also, I never can gain weight either and I've been eating more nuts lately and I swear it's helping with the weight. Try organic brazil nuts, walnuts, and pecans! :- )

Great pics, GF! They are definitely rounder. And you've got some cleavage going on!!! Big Grin Keep it up!!!

Not sure if I've had growth from those pains yet, seeing as how visually there's like no difference (not in the measuring tape either); but I'm poking out through my shirt a little "nicer," like it seems a little rounder instead of so pointy. Maybe I'm getting wider too? Hard to tell! I guess only time will reveal what's really going on, lol. Tongue

Cycle 5 Day 20

Had lots of pains yesterday, some really intense which always occured just after I ate food. Then some very sharp pinch like sensations, and then my new sensation with is aches around the bottom of the breast towards the ribs.....

Thanks ladies.!

Yeah patience, patience, patience. Is very hard to achieve!!!! I'm becoming more and more relaxed about it all since I can see now that it does take time.

Now I'm going away on holiday in a week for 2 weeks. I am scheduled to get my period when I go away (poor planning I know!) So I'm thinking of not taking the sugar pills on my contraception pack and going directly to the new pack which means I won't get my period. Does anyone know if this could affect my growth for the month? I'd hate to screw with that!!!

Definitelymaybe - I have a bag of almonds next to my desk at work that I eat all day long! Absolutely love them.

I definitely would not mess around with your hormones like that. It could be ok but why take the chance and risk growth?

The periods when on bcp are useless and it's safe to avoid it unless it's often. The only risk you have is maybe to bleed a bit.
I can't see why it could affect the grow while the deflate during period is due to a lack of hormones. I'm sure it's okay

Cycle 5 Day 21

Had similar aches and pains to the other day. This time nothing through the day but they started at night. Particularly under my LH breast and itchy too.

Hmmm, I don't really know much about the hormone stuff on the pill (must learn!). I do know that it is OK to not take your sugar pills and prevent yourself from having a period, you can do that up to about 3 months I think, and then they say its a good idea to have your period as obviously there is a build up in your uterus? walls of the blood. (should have paid more attention in class!)

Anyhow, I don't really understand the mechanics behind it in terms of hormones.

Thanks mileonice and raw for your comments.

I'll have to decide shortly what I do. Good news is that last month I could barely tell I had my period... I just want to avoid it altogether on holiday!

Oh, and woke up this morning and breasts felt noticeably larger. I looked at them and I think what is happening is that they have nearly joined up if you know what I mean. Like there is breast tissue from the middle of my chest.

I'm on the Nuva Ring and I know with the ring... you put it in for 3 weeks, take it out for a week for your period, but you can go up to 3 times without not having one in for a week... I've done this at times, like last time I was going to be on my period during my son's birthday party and he had a pool party, so not a good idea. So instead of taking it out I replaced it and skipped my period. Now this was before I started taking UB again, so I really don't know how this would effect your NBE program. I always allow myself to have periods while on a NBE program. But theoretically... like someone else said... during our periods we deflate anyway... so by not having a period you may bypass that and actually grow more? I went on Nuva Ring because I knew someone that grew a couple cup sizes within a few months just by using it alone, she never lets herself have a period, which I don't think is a good idea... but she doesn't want to ever have kids... so I guess to her becoming infertile isn't a big deal. But I have never went skipping my period more than twice, so just be careful not to do it too much. Not this month since I skipped my period last time, but maybe the month after I'll experiment and skip a period while taking UB to see what happens. Since I really don't care if I grow more, I'm more or less just concerned with keeping size while I get in shape. So I don't mind being a guinea pig LOL. But I will definitely look into this more to make sure it's a safe thing to do first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon