Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

question about fennel+fenugreek+wild yam

Is this a successful combination or do you all think it's too much and might cause no growth? It's my second day of doing this combination and I don't feel anything from taking these. My arm muscles were actually weak today, which may be from nettle root, but other than that I have no sensations or swelling or any side effect. I know it's only two days, but when should I start having signs that something might be working? My body is super sensitive and reacts to things fast

(23-05-2013, 01:03 AM)hannabannana Wrote:  Is this a successful combination or do you all think it's too much and might cause no growth? It's my second day of doing this combination and I don't feel anything from taking these. My arm muscles were actually weak today, which may be from nettle root, but other than that I have no sensations or swelling or any side effect. I know it's only two days, but when should I start having signs that something might be working? My body is super sensitive and reacts to things fast

I think that sounds great; those 3 are paired together for breast growth all the time. Alot of breast enhancing pills combine those as well. Though I havn't taken wild yam personally... I'm extremely sensitive as well; I am using a bunch of things including fenugreek (just started fennel) and already showing results after a few days. I do believe you should be feeling some tingles at some point in the day though, how much of each are you taking?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon