Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maybe this is what is helping??

every time i take dim, which helps filter good estrogens from bad, i get pains... if i forget, i dont always get them. so perhaps the dim is helping the bb work?

anyone else taking dim?

best boobie wishes to all!

what is dim?

diindolylmethane... i usually just search "dim" and "supplement" and then compare prices, but i got a good deal on "dim plus" which is supposed to have all kinds of goodies. dim comes from veggies like broccoli and such.

here is a link i found (possibly biased, since the site sells dim) for some info on dim. basically, it blocks bad estrogens so good ones can get through.

http://www.vitamintrader.com/articles/20...ancer.html

thanks for the article awesome read. It turns out I get a lot of dim, LOL, I'm one of those reare people that loves all of those veggies they mentioned and I fix at least one of them each day with supper. I could live off brussel sprouts. LOL.

really? brussel sprouts? i cant stand them! those or cauliflower. i like broccoli, though... but not enough for every day!

i am really thinking that it helps. i leave that at work and so i rarely take it on the weekends, and weekends i get fewer pains even though i noogle more...

hmm... the great boobie experiment continues!

I remember Michelle Choi used to take DIM too.I think it was recommended by BB..I am gonna place my BB order soon and start in April-May.I am taking Maca now and i want to finish all the bottles i have.I have so many different bottles of different supplements it´s driving me crazy..Angry

hey sandy! that is good news... michelle choi had some really good results! i forgot my dim bottle at work, and we have a long weekend, so i am missing the pains! doing more noogling to make up for it...

i know what you mean about all of the supplements... plus, maca tastes TERRIBLE! i have been mixing it with my protein in the morning. had to switch to chocolate protein just to choke down the maca. even mixing it with fruit i hate the taste... how are you taking yours?

I have them in pill form..the natrol is great but the now gelitinized brand tastes terrible!But i think that maca could affect BB in a negative way.Oh and i ordered NB too it should arrive soon.Very excited!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon