Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction and massage - in which order?

Heart 

I just had a random curiosity. I wanted to know if anyone feels there is any difference between:

1) Massaging before using suction
2) Suctioning before massaging
3) Or doing them at separate times of the day (because of over stimulation?)

Thanks. Smile

(08-01-2016, 10:57 PM)seraphic Wrote:  I just had a random curiosity. I wanted to know if anyone feels there is any difference between:

1) Massaging before using suction
2) Suctioning before massaging
3) Or doing them at separate times of the day (because of over stimulation?)

Thanks. Smile

hmm no replies :Sad It's a pretty good topic. Umm I think people usually go for 1 and 3. I am doing one at the moment but I only massage for like 5 mins. 

Oh your forgot another option, some people massage during suction too.

Some people find that massaging their breasts after pumping reduces the swelling. But... I do not think the swelling is what equates to growth, so it really would not matter either way.

Personally, I massage before pumping. It helps to warm up the breasts too. Then I will massage again several hours later before I go to bed. 

You should massage for at least 10 minutes each time, but any stimulation is better than none at all.

Hey, hey
I massage before only. I usually take a hot shower before I noogle and I massage in the hot shower than get out and noogle for a while

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon