Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

Week 15, side progress

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Week 16, frontal progress. It's right before my period, so I guess the girls might appear somewhat bigger than they normally are. Tongue

Week 16, side progress.

I think this week shows the most progress in one week. I mean the girls look very obviously bustier. Did you change something, this week? Congratulations!

I hope you are able to keep the luteal swelling nyres! Your Boobies look great

(10-07-2016, 08:47 AM)charrr Wrote:  I think this week shows the most progress in one week. I mean the girls look very obviously bustier. Did you change something, this week? Congratulations!
Thanks Charr! I'm so glad to hear that Big Grin that's so encouraging and sweet! I didn't change anything, I'm still only using Brava for like 10 hours every night. I think it's because of the period, this is taken right before my period comes. So I guess that affects it a lot. Will need to wait and see how much it stays afterwards for next week. Smile

(10-07-2016, 09:31 AM)Katana Wrote:  I hope you are able to keep the luteal swelling nyres! Your Boobies look great

Thanks Katana! I'll see how much swelling stays after the period. Will keep you posted Smile

Week 17. Frontal progress. It's the end of my current period cycle, so I guess this is its actual size then. Compared to last week, not too bad Smile

Week 17, side progress.

Looking good! They are looking much fuller than last week!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon