Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Well, I'm Stupid

So if some of you remeber how I been looking for some kind of oil to use or anything to use for massaging. I may have found something that was laying around my house and I didn't even know. But the question is will it be okay to use. Here are some pictures for you to decide.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

mmm ..i wouldn't use it ..mostly because of the mineral oil ..a petroleum distillate, methyl paraben which mimics estrogen ..i don't know much about the other ingredients. i use to cut open an aloe vera leaf and scrape each half with a little plastic squeegee and massage with it ..it's really good all by itself. cocoa butter is pretty inexpensive ...chocolaty fragrant ..i bought a bit of vitamin e oil to add to it. the thing is ..i guess i worry about all the stuff it takes to create a nice lotion that can sit on a store shelf for so, so long without degrading. it's probably not as bad as i'm making out ..i mean it's not going to kill you ..i guess i'd use it but just wouldn't get more of it. sorry, i don't mean to spoil your find

(02-08-2016, 04:40 AM)solomé_F Wrote:  mmm ..i wouldn't use it ..mostly because of the mineral oil ..a petroleum distillate, methyl paraben which mimics estrogen ..i don't know much about the other ingredients. i use to cut open an aloe vera leaf and scrape each half with a little plastic squeegee and massage with it ..it's really good all by itself. cocoa butter is pretty inexpensive ...chocolaty fragrant ..i bought a bit of vitamin e oil to add to it. the thing is ..i guess i worry about all the stuff it takes to create a nice lotion that can sit on a store shelf for so, so long without degrading. it's probably not as bad as i'm making out ..i mean it's not going to kill you ..i guess i'd use it but just wouldn't get more of it. sorry, i don't mean to spoil your find

It's cool. Something told me not to really try it. Thanks for the heads up.Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon