Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(๑´ڡ`๑) Gluteboost (voluplus and volufiline) + Natureday Program

Rainbow 

I started Gluteboost  on 15/9 and Natureday on 30/9
Im going to last this program for 6 months. 

Found this website show reviews of voluplus cream i hope ill get same result too
http://mynaturalcurves.com/nbe-pills-creams/isosensuals-enhance-should-you-use-it-to-make-your-breasts-bigger/

I will post pics every month, and im tryin to keep the angle consistent ^^

[attachment=13492]
[attachment=13493]

took on 5/10   Tongue

You look good, I would think from seeing your pics you already are a B-cup. What herbs do your supplements contain btw? You wasnt pumping either right?

(15-10-2016, 10:25 PM)hannah Wrote:  You look good, I would think from seeing your pics you already are a B-cup. What herbs do your supplements contain btw? You wasnt pumping either right?

"It includes herbs like Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Fennel, Fenugreek, and Saw Palmetto " found this on their website. 
And yeah ive quit pumping and 90% my stretch marks ceases. Im not sure if it will disappear completely and im afraid it has caused permanent damage to my internal breast tissue

(16-10-2016, 03:40 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(15-10-2016, 10:25 PM)hannah Wrote:  You look good, I would think from seeing your pics you already are a B-cup. What herbs do your supplements contain btw? You wasnt pumping either right?

"It includes herbs like Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Fennel, Fenugreek, and Saw Palmetto " found this on their website. 
And yeah ive quit pumping and 90% my stretch marks ceases. Im not sure if it will disappear completely and im afraid it has caused permanent damage to my internal breast tissue

Im so sorry to hear Laurel..i have the same negative.experience!Sad hope youll do better on the herbs!

That is why I been afraid to try pumping. I been thinking about trying nature day. Can you tell me if works for you or if it effects your body in a negative way?

(16-10-2016, 10:40 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  

That is why I been afraid to try pumping. I been thinking about trying nature day. Can you tell me if works for you or if it effects your body in a negative way?

I havent see any noticeable effect yet. I took the liquid twice a day. Physically, it prolongs my period for 1 to 2 days. Emotionally, i heard sb has mood swing from that, but I always a emotional and stressed person. So, I cant really tells if it affects ur mood. 

Actually, somtimes, im suspicious about their testimonials nows. Since they give people incentive (3 month supply)... its possible that some people fake their growth

(16-10-2016, 01:46 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Im so sorry to hear Laurel..i have the same negative.experience!Sad hope youll do better on the herbs!

thanks, Ive read  that you had bad experience on pumping too. Do u think yr breasts have fully recovered?

(17-10-2016, 12:11 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(16-10-2016, 10:40 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  

I havent see any noticeable effect yet. I took the liquid twice a day. Physically, it prolongs my period for 1 to 2 days. Emotionally, i heard sb has mood swing from that, but I always a emotional and stressed person. So, I cant really tells if it affects ur mood. 

Actually, somtimes, im suspicious about their testimonials nows. Since they give people incentive (3 month supply)... its possible that some people fake their growth

Never though of that. That can be true. Have you tried the cream? I was thinking about trying the cream and the soap.

No, i just using the liquid and pill. For the cream, i use gluteboost.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon