Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast cyst please help

(05-12-2016, 01:27 PM)Loveandlight Wrote:  So will I be able to get my boobs back its so depressing and will I have this breast problem for my whole life. Xx

I say you can. My worry is health first.

I was thinking. I couldn't find a source that said that tumeric was prolactin-like, but I thought it was.

Stop with ginger, and turmeric for now. You can try taking small amounts hops or shatavari root with green tea or coffee. Then days later, take green tea or coffee, an hour or more after taking hops or shatavari root. See if those lumps down, after a week or two.

When you start your NBE program, alternate with eating celery every once in a few months.

Thank you so much Hun xx

hi loveandlight   ..i just saw your thread and thought this might be of interest to you. http://serrapeptase.info i’ve used serrepeptase in the past after some minor surgery and still take occasionally on an empty stomach as just a therapeutic because i think it's good for so many things. this high potency from ‘doctor’s best’ is probably one of the better prices i’ve seen http://www.swansonvitamins.com/doctors-b...Size=DB135  if you google it you’ll find a lot of information about it. love and light and good wishes to you.

Thank you I heard about that supplement think I might give it a go ?????

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about your cyst but I hope that you are still going to get checked to make sure that this doesn't progress into something worse. Do you have any updates on that? 

I would of course suggest cleaning up your diet, and try eating more plant based wholefoods for a while. Also, you can do a simple google search of foods that have been shown to be good for breast health. Another thing is doing breast massages which have shown to be good for breast health. Drink lots of water and cut out sodas and processed junk foods for a while (I don't know exactly how you eat so I'm just suggesting here)

Hope this gets better! 

Xoxo
ChrisTri

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon