Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bras To Make Your Breasts Bigger

There is a great selection of bras now, all designed to help different problems, So you surely can find the right bra for you. When shopping for your bra you should consider a couple of points first.

1. You should be ideally looking for a padded bra as this will give you some help right away. Padded bras push your boobs out and up making your breast look bigger. Never try to stuff you regular bra with tissue paper as you will get an uneven look. So it is worth your while getting a padded bra.

2. The perfect bra really has to be under wired. The reason for this is that it gives your breasts extra support and helps push them up. When searching for your perfect bra it is important to try it on. This is especially important when buying an under wired bra as you do not want the wires digging into your breasts. If you fail to try it on you will only suffer.

3. The cups of your bra need to be supportive and comfortable. You are going to be wearing your bra for a number of hours so be aware of this. Make sure that the cups are lined as this will be more comfortable for you.

4. The cups are not the only thing you need to take care with. The back strap is equally important. Well supported breasts look bigger than unsupported ones. Choosing a strap that is wide and firm is beast. Having a pretty bra may look nice, but it is not always the most practical option.

5. If you are a little more eccentric you could but a water bra. The cups in a water bra are filled with liquid. The benefits of these types of bra is that they will feel natural to touch and give you the lift you want.

6. Finally the most important thing to remember, you should choose a bra that fills you with confidence. You will feel proud of your chest and present it prominently. Because you feel good you will find your posture improves and present your boobs nicely.

Thanks for this cool post. I’ve always wanted to try a water bra but they are so hard to find! Do you know of any good ones?

I'm realizing now that your title meant "bras that make your breasts look bigger", which is certainly a valid subject. However there have been bras on the market that alleged to actually contribute to enlarging the breast while your wear them. I forget the brand, but there was one on the market some years back that required custom fitting and was no doubt expensive. I read an interesting account of wearing it by a lady who claimed it was working for her, though. I'm pretty sure the same principle could work with other bras as long as you pick the right one and use it properly.

The most important thing was for the bra to fit very well, of course. An underwire was necessary, too, as you discuss above. A bra for this also need a wide strap and, probably, full upper coverage. The idea is to take a moment every so often through the day and gently pull the flesh forward around the breast into the bra cup. Surprisingly, the best way to do this is to moisten the inside of the strap and around the cup (well, underside, anyway). While not very comfortable, this grips the bra to the skin and gradually pulls tissue into the breast area. I think it works somewhat like Noogleberry and other suction systems do, but pulling in surrounding tissue rather than expanding the breast area.

It's been a long time, but I did it for some time and did seem to have some noticeable gain. The bra I was using probably wasn't the best for the job, though. Now that you remind me of this I think I'll try to scare up a good one and try that some more.

I hate padded bras because they look too unnatural when you have less than a B cup. Padded bra is the worst solution. If u want to seem so unnatural plastic surgery is an option. But i’m Totally against this kind of shit. I prefer to look as I am. 

I want to suggest a tip. Choose a shorter band with larger cups, for example, if u are a 32B, choose a 30C. I think girls look better with an unpadded bras (but if u have saggy breast it’s ok to choose a push-up bra) 
Remember that push-up bras are bad for circulation, and you don’t want to spend 30 minutes to massage and improve your circulation and than fuck all wearing a push up bra, am I right?  

Yes! The best are unwired bras with shaped cups! This is the best choice for me!

(30-06-2018, 05:42 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I'm realizing now that your title meant "bras that make your breasts look bigger", which is certainly a valid subject. However there have been bras on the market that alleged to actually contribute to enlarging the breast while your wear them. I forget the brand, but there was one on the market some years back that required custom fitting and was no doubt expensive. I read an interesting account of wearing it by a lady who claimed it was working for her, though. I'm pretty sure the same principle could work with other bras as long as you pick the right one and use it properly.

The most important thing was for the bra to fit very well, of course. An underwire was necessary, too, as you discuss above. A bra for this also need a wide strap and, probably, full upper coverage. The idea is to take a moment every so often through the day and gently pull the flesh forward around the breast into the bra cup. Surprisingly, the best way to do this is to moisten the inside of the strap and around the cup (well, underside, anyway). While not very comfortable, this grips the bra to the skin and gradually pulls tissue into the breast area. I think it works somewhat like Noogleberry and other suction systems do, but pulling in surrounding tissue rather than expanding the breast area.

It's been a long time, but I did it for some time and did seem to have some noticeable gain. The bra I was using probably wasn't the best for the job, though. Now that you remind me of this I think I'll try to scare up a good one and try that some more.

I have one of these so-called training bras.  Basically an open cup into which you push and pull all available tissue.  Does it work?  If used dillegently I  think so.

(01-03-2023, 09:37 PM)susann Wrote:  
(30-06-2018, 05:42 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I'm realizing now that your title meant "bras that make your breasts look bigger", which is certainly a valid subject. However there have been bras on the market that alleged to actually contribute to enlarging the breast while your wear them. I forget the brand, but there was one on the market some years back that required custom fitting and was no doubt expensive. I read an interesting account of wearing it by a lady who claimed it was working for her, though. I'm pretty sure the same principle could work with other bras as long as you pick the right one and use it properly.

I have one of these so-called training bras.  Basically an open cup into which you push and pull all available tissue.  Does it work?  If used dillegently I  think so.

i have one of these too.  Unfortunatly, I do not have sufficient time to wear it, so cannot speak to the results.

I think, regardless of size bras have a huge effect on the shape of the breast and growing the breast naturally. I don’t care what anyone says. I know that if I wear like a cotton bra by say Vanity Fair, my density changes just in the space of a couple of days. What I found is that the Molly nursing bra by Elomi which you can get in some fairly small sizes at least in band, has an inner sling for shaping and support. It’s not just for visual shaping. It actually does reshape the breasts. Then, instead of simply putting straps on your hooking the top of the cup to the straps after you scoop your boobs in and arrange everything. I also like the soma, nursing bra, and then the soma bra that’s like the nursing bra, but without the drop-down cups. It’s just one big piece of foam with a comfortable cotton around it. I use that with my corset. But I don’t wear it without a corset or a lot of support because it’s not supportive enough. Molly is very, very supportive. .Elomi makes in my opinion the best bras that will reshape breast tissue if worn long enough.

That said, I still wear my nursing tank top over the Molly for full support. The important thing about natural breast enlargement is you have to always be supported, not completely immobilized, but almost. If I’m doing something like plyometrics or walking around the house topless, I’m holding my boobs in my hands.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon