Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feedback about my program would be appreciated!

I've been continuing my researching for the past several months to put together an NBE program for myself which I plan to start implementing soon. I wanted to run it by some of you to see if it sounds like a solid starting point.
A little background first..
I'm 31 and petite 5'2" about 112 lbs.  I am a solid 34B-32C bra size (my braless measurements are 34.5" overbust, 29.5" underbust).   I just had my hormones tested recently and my estrogen levels were at a normal level but my progesterone was a bit low, creating what looks like an imbalance between the two.   My DHEAs and Testosterone were above normal. I have always had acne-type skin ever since puberty and that hasn't changed much over the years so the androgen excess explains that. My diet is VERY clean in my opinion. I have been forced to really get disciplined about it over the past several yeas due to auto-immune tendencies which I am still working on.  I eat a tons of veggies, small amounts of beans/seeds/nuts, organic meats, coconut oil, avocado oil, and mainly low glycemic fruits. I only use stevia as a sweetener, no sugar. I'm also gluten and dairy free.
That said, my NBE program is shaping up to look something like..

*2 tbsp. Collagen hydrolysate + 1 cup bone broth daily (been doing this for several months already)
*(1 or possibly 2?) capsules of White Peony root daily (for androgens)
The one I'm thinking of trying says, "White peony extract (root) [providing 252 mg paeoniflorin per capsule] I would love to take this in a liquid extract instead of caps because liquid absorbs more easily, but haven't been able to find one. Sad
*Chi massages daily
*20mg of Progesterone cream 1x day only during luteal phase

I'm also looking at the possibility of MSM and a mild breast tissue stimulating herb (like fennel) only during follicular.

I hear that HGH is important for breast growth too but don't know if there is a way to find out what my current level is on that?? Or maybe that's a stupid question...   I know high intensity interval training is something that boosts HGH, but I wouldn't want to do that too much if it wasn't necessary because it can cause adrenal stress if I'm not careful. I focus mainly on daily aerobic walks, yoga, stretching, etc. I used to be a pretty heavy exerciser in the past and feel better now that I have toned it down a bit in recent years.

So, does this program sound like a good one or is it too simplistic or under-done?? I want to get results but I also don't want to throw my body for a complete loop in the process.
Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon