Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping with nipple rings

Anyone done it? Any advice? I have had them before but I want to have them redone and I want to know if it is possible to Noogle after they heal or if this is just a bad idea.

I've been noogling with my nipple rings (straight barbell) just fine. Mind you, I just started noogling, but there hasn't been any issues. I just stretched up a gauge a week ago, too, so they are not even pristinely healed. I don't notice any discomfort or particular feeling at all in them while pumping.

Something to maybe note though, the bar piece of my jewelry is bioplast which is quite a flexible and comfortable jewelry material. Pumping may not be so comfortable with a hard metal, I don't know.

(06-01-2017, 03:31 AM)Sybiann Wrote:  I've been noogling with my nipple rings (straight barbell) just fine. Mind you, I just started noogling, but there hasn't been any issues. I just stretched up a gauge a week ago, too, so they are not even pristinely healed. I don't notice any discomfort or particular feeling at all in them while pumping.

Something to maybe note though, the bar piece of my jewelry is bioplast which is quite a flexible and comfortable jewelry material. Pumping may not be so comfortable with a hard metal, I don't know.

That is good to know, thanks Sybiann! 

I would love to hear from you again if you think of anything else!

I myself have started pumping, and I have straight barbells that are medical grade steel. So far, I've had no issues, but I've had mine in for 2 years haha, I'm not really sure if freshly pierced nipples would go well though, I think I would let them heal a bit first. Maybe wait a month after the piercing, and try it? Hope that helps  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon