Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast enhancement oils

Hello my lovely ladies. I just started nbe and i want to ask what oils do you use. I have sunflower oil here but I use it for my face. Does anyone use sunflower oil too???

Hi Moongirl and welcome!
I use coconut oil. It stays very fluid for a good 15 minute massage, and as a side benefit you can cook with it!
I tried Fenugreek but the smell got annoying pretty fast.
I havent tried sunflower oil. What benefits do you find in it?
Bobbi

You can basically use every oil for massaging. It's basically just to make it easier for your hands to slide over your boobs. 
So I started with olive oil because I had that at home. Guess that's why you are asking if sunflower oil is okay, right? 

I then started using cocunut oil cause I read it's good for NBE but my boyfriend hates the smell Dodgy  so I stopped using it and switched to  an pharmacy oil which doesn't smell at all. 

But it has some benefits like reducing stretchmarks and stuff. Working out fine so far.

(07-01-2017, 06:20 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  You can basically use every oil for massaging. It's basically just to make it easier for your hands to slide over your boobs. 
So I started with olive oil because I had that at home. Guess that's why you are asking if sunflower oil is okay, right? 

I then started using cocunut oil cause I read it's good for NBE but my boyfriend hates the smell Dodgy  so I stopped using it and switched to  an pharmacy oil which doesn't smell at all. 

But it has some benefits like reducing stretchmarks and stuff. Working out fine so far.

Thank you so much for sharing. I'm gonna try coconut oil from, we have a lot of that in our homeSmile Goodluck with your nbeBig Grin

(07-01-2017, 02:17 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Moongirl and welcome!
I use coconut oil. It stays very fluid for a good 15 minute massage, and as a side benefit you can cook with it!
I tried Fenugreek but the smell got annoying pretty fast.
I havent tried sunflower oil. What benefits do you find in it?
Bobbi

Yes I agree with you, fenugreek smells terrible for me. I'm gonna try coconut oil. Sunflower oil for me reduces pimples and oiliness of my face. sunflower for my face, coconut for my boobiesSmile Thank you so much for sharing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon