Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

(17-10-2017, 06:45 PM)gigi Wrote:  
(13-10-2017, 05:03 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(08-10-2017, 09:58 PM)OrangeCaramel Wrote:  
(03-05-2017, 07:02 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(03-05-2017, 06:33 AM)OrangeCaramel Wrote:  Hello there,  I'm new here, I've been skimming through some of these boards and have a few questions. First,  I want to know if there are any tips out there to make your band size smaller (besides the obvious lose weight), maybe corset training,  really focusing on the rib cage,  or maybe specific exercises I could do? 
Second, between the noogleberry and khangzhu,  which would you recommend for a beginner on a budget? I have heard great things about the noogleberry but not much on kangzhu.  

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,  thank you in advance.

I think you can't change your band size unless you loose weight, "back fat" is not anything apart of just fat... plus I would not use any corset  on the rib area that's too dangerous.

If you are on a budget , definitely go on kanghzu. This is what I use and personally it works amazing. I've gained 2 cups sizes in a year just with kangzhu, and I am reaching #3 cup size very soon. 
You can buy it on Aliexpress, but first you need to know your measurements for ordering it.

Welcome! Tongue

Thank you for your response. I am a bit late as I just switched jobs and am finally stable enough to get back into researching NBE. since my last post I have lost a significant amount of weight thus deflating the girls,  sadly. Just to verify this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AI1W8NI/ref=pd_aw_sbs_194_of_37?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C106FMTFXGRWQZ2HDAYQ is the pump you use? If so, I will be ordering it soon.  Hopefully I can stick to a routine and grow these babies.

SO sorry! I did not see your comment til now! Yes, this is the pump I use!

I just received my noogleberry XL (including styrofoam cups).  How long does it take to get used to it?  I can get them to suction on (with or without the foam, with or without any oil), but they become "unsuctioned" pretty fast if I move.  I am already a C cup--36C--so I think I have the right size.  I ordered a "comfort bra" to hold them against my chest.

How long did it take to get good at keeping them on?

Hey! It takes time, I swear. I think in my case it was like a month or maybe a bit more?? I know the feeling haha but keep trying and trying! there will be a day you will find yourself comfortable and they won't move!

A quick update here :

I haven't noogled for a while, BUT I keep eating well, I massage and right now I am trying with increasing my libido through 'self-sex' and see what happens the next coming weeks!

My 'getting back to program' will be very soon, in two weeks , and I am planning to upload some pics as well for seeing before/after results.
I know I had to do it before when I was 32A/B but I was not happy with myself and well, now being 34C I am accepting and embracing my pros and cons.

Oh and tomorrow you'll have a blog update! Tongue

Aside from noogling, are you taking anything orally like herbal supplements? Grats on all the progress you have made!!

(08-11-2017, 07:36 AM)Neta Wrote:  Aside from noogling, are you taking anything orally like herbal supplements? Grats on all the progress you have made!!

Hey Neta! Sorry for the delay Sad 

Well, I do not take herbal supplements but protein shakes and vitamins when it's necessary for my body :Smile

Welcome to the forum by the way!

I ENJOY READING YOUR BLOG AND YOUR THREAD. YOU ARE AN AMAZING FUNNY PERSON 
sorry that was in all caps Shy
 but i actually was wondering about the break, is it necessarily to take one ?  and what is the ideal every 4 month for two weeks?

(19-11-2017, 11:04 PM)noobie Wrote:  I ENJOY READING YOUR BLOG AND YOUR THREAD. YOU ARE AN AMAZING FUNNY PERSON 
sorry that was in all caps Shy
 but i actually was wondering about the break, is it necessarily to take one ?  and what is the ideal every 4 month for two weeks?

Hi!

Well haha TY! Tongue btw you'll have a chance to read more posts on my blog very soon! (one post coming this afternoon fyi haha)

BREAKS are NECESSARY. You need to think how much time and how many days you would like to pump and according to the amount of days you do, think about the days off.

However if you are a newbie I'd suggest you to start little by little adding 5 extra minutes every week (I wrote about this on the forum and on my blog as well) and make one day off a week for 12 weeks. After the 12 w's, you can make it up as you wish but if you do straight for more than 7 weeks take at least one week off please.

Also keep in mind it is VERY EXHAUSTING and BORING, so breaks are essential for not giving up!

Best of luck Smile

QUICK update : So sorry I've been 'off' on the forum due to many reasons! I moved to another place and I got sick for 2 weeks , very sick, in fact I've been hospitalised this last week (yeah christmas day sick and weak) ... such a horror way to end up this year! I've lost weight , not too much about 4 kilos, but it seems it has affected the shape of my breasts . I measured myself yesterday and I am 85 cm again - so that means I've lost a whole cup size.

HOWEVER, this is not gonna bring me down and I am going to get the boobie plan very seriously again  Rolleyes Though I'l need to change my whole program for making it more successful.
I am doing some research and seeking for other experiences as well, when I have everything that I want on my hands I will post my thoughts on here and on my blog Smile

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Queens!

(28-12-2017, 08:40 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  QUICK update : So sorry I've been 'off' on the forum due to many reasons! I moved to another place and I got sick for 2 weeks , very sick, in fact I've been hospitalised this last week (yeah christmas day sick and weak) ... such a horror way to end up this year! I've lost weight , not too much about 4 kilos, but it seems it has affected the shape of my breasts . I measured myself yesterday and I am 85 cm again - so that means I've lost a whole cup size.

HOWEVER, this is not gonna bring me down and I am going to get the boobie plan very seriously again  Rolleyes Though I'l need to change my whole program for making it more successful.
I am doing some research and seeking for other experiences as well, when I have everything that I want on my hands I will post my thoughts on here and on my blog Smile

Sorry to hear that you were in the hospital for the holidays.
 just discovered your posts and blogs posts that are crammed with information.
I ordered a noogleberry system and it should get here next week. 
I wanted to know where did you buy your heated pads?
Also I want to pump 5 to 6 days a week with a rest day on the weekend. Or pump everyday and not pump during my period. I cant stand my boobs getting touched or anything during. Would that be a good method to pumping and resting?
You said that noogling changes the shape of the breast. Did you find a way to change it to how you want?
My breasts grow pretty centered, since after childbirth they are more outwards but very loose so hoping when they get fuller they look like they used to. If not would positioning the cups more inwards make them grow more inwards? Would applying less heat on the outter boobs help with the shape?

Hope you get better soon.

Happy New Year!

Thank you for sharing such in-depth and great information!

(29-12-2017, 11:42 PM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  
(28-12-2017, 08:40 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  QUICK update : So sorry I've been 'off' on the forum due to many reasons! I moved to another place and I got sick for 2 weeks , very sick, in fact I've been hospitalised this last week (yeah christmas day sick and weak) ... such a horror way to end up this year! I've lost weight , not too much about 4 kilos, but it seems it has affected the shape of my breasts . I measured myself yesterday and I am 85 cm again - so that means I've lost a whole cup size.

Sorry to hear that you were in the hospital for the holidays.
 just discovered your posts and blogs posts that are crammed with information.
I ordered a noogleberry system and it should get here next week. 
I wanted to know where did you buy your heated pads?
Also I want to pump 5 to 6 days a week with a rest day on the weekend. Or pump everyday and not pump during my period. I cant stand my boobs getting touched or anything during. Would that be a good method to pumping and resting?
You said that noogling changes the shape of the breast. Did you find a way to change it to how you want?
My breasts grow pretty centered, since after childbirth they are more outwards but very loose so hoping when they get fuller they look like they used to. If not would positioning the cups more inwards make them grow more inwards? Would applying less heat on the outter boobs help with the shape?

Hope you get better soon.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and sorry if I am a bit late, I've been enjoying these days a bit Smile

Yes it is fine if you do 5-6 sessions and off the weekends or take a break the moment when your period comes but breaks are essential. We just need to adjust the schedule and program to our routine to make it more easier for us =) 
About the heated pads , it is like this one https://www.amazon.com/My-Heating-Pad-Therapy-Pack/dp/B0178HVCGI/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1514941171&sr=8-4&keywords=heat+pad+microwavable 

On the other hand, they change depending on the cups you use . By 'the cups you use' I mean this : you need to observe the angle of your breasts on the domes. Why? Cause when the breast tissue touches the domes it means they are little for you so you need to change, but if the breasts are 'slightly' touching them it means they'll grow outwards in the end . Instead, if you use a domes whereas your breasts don't touch the sides and they are 'a bit bigger' the upper area will be the part where you'll see an improvement soon. I still figuring out all these things and hope this year I will find all the results.

Thank you and good luck dear!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon