Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone who has overcome an eating disorder?

I'm searching for someone who has overcome an eating disorder and wants to answer a few questions about it it's for school. I'm specifically looking for anorexia, bulimia or binge eating.

The questions are: 
When did it start?
When did you get diagnosed? Who took the step for help, was it you or someone else? 
Why or what are the factors that caused you to get an ED? 
How did it affect your family situation? (or people you are living with)
How did it affect your social contacts?
Is it because of bullying or low self esteem?
How did you appearance change? 
Were there physical consequences on the body? 
How did you get treated?

You can PM me or answer in the thread.

(19-03-2017, 11:02 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  I'm searching for someone who has overcome an eating disorder and wants to answer a few questions about it it's for school. I'm specifically looking for anorexia, bulimia or binge eating.

The questions are: 
When did it start?
When did you get diagnosed? Who took the step for help, was it you or someone else? 
Why or what are the factors that caused you to get an ED? 
Is it because of bullying or low self esteem?
How did you appearance change? 
Were there physical consequences on the body? 
How did you get treated?

You can PM me or answer in the thread.

Ahh i'm sure it's too late now but if you still need it then I'd be happy to answer

When did it start? I struggle with my weight since I was 14, I hated my body not because the weight but because I was (I am) pear-shaped, not a feminine body but a lot of fat on my thights and flanks with narrow thights/shoulder/waist. When I was 16 I started my diet and exercise I lost a lot of weight, than I become paranoid about food, I always ate healthy with a lot of restriction, and finally I come insane.

When did you get diagnosed? Who took the step for help, was it you or someone else? During my advanced studies, I felt insane, my mother talked with a psychiatrist about it, so I went to a cure. I knew my lifestyle was too insane, I wanted stop it, but I was really afraid to gain weight, to become more pear shaped, so I preferred anorexia in my silly mind!!

Why or what are the factors that caused you to get an ED? My body shape, cute dresses that cannot fits me, depression, the positive feelings of my hard work-outs

I started to skip dates with friends and with my ex-boyfriend, my parents was really afraid of my situation and my mother over-controlled me at meals and work-outs

Is it because of bullying or low self esteem? Not bullying, but yes, low self esteem, but it was all about my ugly body. I’m also obsessed by fashion, so I really wanted to fit in beautiful dresses, to have my own style, to fit in skinny jeans, crop tops and short jackets, ok I must admit that if I wasn’t flat as fuck i’d Accept my fatty body, in my country being curvy is very common, people are not obsessed by skinny models, it was all about my body shape, not about the fat in my body.

How did you appearance change? Now I feel more confident with my self, i’m Not skinny but a bit of less fat changed me in a positive way, now I have an healthy lifestyle, before my ED I used to eat all the junk foods which are common in my country: a lot of diary, sweet snacks, wurstels, alchol, sweet chocolate cookies, sweet coffee and tea, coke...

Were there physical consequences on the body? I lost a lot of muscles,but now with the right work outs i’m Gaining muscles.

How did you get treated? I take SSRI right now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon