Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP! Does anyone know where I can find a backless bra with super thick padding?

I just bought two cute dresses with open back, but I'm too self conscious of my small breasts (I'm 32a) and i want to look good in the dresses. I can't find a backless bra that has the same level of padding as the Victoria secrets bombshell bras.. either they make me look flat or don't make me look "full" enough. 

Help please!

(28-04-2017, 04:02 AM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  I just bought two cute dresses with open back, but I'm too self conscious of my small breasts (I'm 32a) and i want to look good in the dresses. I can't find a backless bra that has the same level of padding as the Victoria secrets bombshell bras.. either they make me look flat or don't make me look "full" enough. 

Help please!

Hello ! if you are going to wear a backless dress, it is best to use an Adhesive bra. You can buy it online or try buying at breast section in malls but most malls have limited stock. Speaking of adhesive bra, i have a reference for you.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/174746-1...ft-support

So, what you need is:

--
Reusable Invisible Strapless Self Adhesive Backless Silicone Push-up Bra 
you can buy this on Amazon , any sizes.
(A-D), $10, Amazon

[b]--[/b]
[b]Backless Strapless Bra with Inflatable Cups [/b]

[b](XS-L), $30, Amazon[/b]
[b]--[/b]
[b]if you live in Asia or other than America , I suggest buying online at any fashion garment website in your country.   Smile [/b]

Search it up online: Backless push-up bra/inflatable bra!  Smile This is what it looks like. Good for figure esp. for A cup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you so much for your reply and help!!!!!! I just ordered the inflatable bra Big Grin

I will let you know how it works for me

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon