Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lover's Program II: The B Cup Revenge

Hey there

It's been a while. I am now 37 inches.  I grew .5 getting off of Bovine ovary and detoxing with Milk Thistle. Recently I bought Spearmint and MSM. I take two or three spoonfuls of MSM and about 4 spearmint pills a day. I know that MSM (by opit -MSM) as known for growth and spearmint is good for ridding free testosterone (btw which is working for body hair for me and sex drive.) I haven't been taking it long enough to see anything yet but I am going to noogle when I get privacy again. When I do noogle though my boobs look like perky D cups which is wonderful

My new program will most likely be based from the advice Surferjoe gave me (thank you very much!!) but I am done with bovine ovary as it did mess up my cycle, painful and longer periods, broke me out at times, fat stomach, smaller breasts after taking it too long, foggy thinking and body hair everywhere... Just to name a few.

I want my c or d cups so in starting over with MSM and spearmint and getting tested when I get the money. I will be eating healthy too and eating more fats. Since I have gotten a whole inch from my journey I will be hoping to see more boobage soon. 

MSM btw had been great for my belly fat, constipation, hair, skin especially, and my joints. 
Spearmint is doing great for my stomach digestion, body hair growth (slowing the rate drive) , stress and lowering my once insane sex drive.

...also I may post pics of my breasts but I'm just a bit nervous about that. If I get insane growth in a few months, I may post a before and after in a bra.

Also!

My band size is 32 and bust inches is 37 inches...does this mean in a c cup? I'd say at least a large B cup

Blush

I noogled for an hour since I had the house to myself ! I swelled to a beautiful 38.5 inches! I can see it now! 

Big bboobies, here I come??

I think MSM is doing a wonderful job!!

Heyo

I wanted to let those who are following my new program that I am now on my period. 5th day and my boobs have deflated. 
Still they are a 37 but before my period I was a 37.5 inches. I'm excited but I was wondering

I've never grown so much when I got back from college. I'm thinking Milk Thistle is growing me. I haven't gotten the chance to noogle but I'm so happy that I have retained my growth <3 
I have a rib cage of 32 and cup size of 37 but I'm not sure if I look like a C cup. Perhaps the Largest B cup for my body?

Big Grin

It's official!  I am a c cup! I bought a b cup bra and I was spilling out of them! 

Not sure what's working but I do know noogling is helping and I remember only taking milk thistle for a month and see the results I have now! I just wish I would get a few more inches to get a small D at least or a Large C.

Bigger positive  thoughts for the bigger jiggles!

I googled today and had two spoonfuls of MSM!
I swelled up to what looks like beautiful large D cups and I guess I did! I was up to 38 inches.

I look wonderful and I am excited to keep growing!

(12-07-2017, 07:45 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  I googled today and had two spoonfuls of MSM!
I swelled up to what looks like beautiful large D cups and I guess I did! I was up to 38 inches.

So awesome that just msm is doing that for you..congratulations girl!! Whats your physique if i may ask?(length,height, building style)

(14-07-2017, 10:40 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(12-07-2017, 07:45 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  I googled today and had two spoonfuls of MSM!

So awesome that just msm is doing that for you..congratulations girl!! Whats your physique if i may ask?(length,height, building style)

Hi Hannah

I'm 5"7 and most of my body fat goes to my lower body and I have a pear/spoon shaped body (slim waist) I don't know what you mean by length.

FINALLY!!

I bought my test x) 
It will test me for testosterone,  progesterone and estrogen (E2)! Once I receive my test I will collect on either the 19th, 20th, or 21st of my cycle and send them in! Afterwards I will get my results and post them here and that will deter8my personalized NBE program! 

I looked in the mirror today and im so glad to see how far I've came! I was a small A cup now I look so much bigger! Again still 37.5 inches but that's better from where I started since im getting g closer to my goals! Please body: just grant yourself with at least a cup size or more okay honeybunny???? Thankies x)))

Guess who got their test....

Not the results, but I will send my results when I get on my 19,20,21 day of my cycle. I just missed it so I want to make sure I get it and send them in ASAP once I give them my specimen lol

It's a saliva test from Amazon! It test Progesterone, testosterone and Estrogen (E2) from $124.99...I couldn't find any place close to me where I could get it free. Just glad I got it over with and just bought it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon