Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my noogleberry!!!

(16-02-2018, 10:44 PM)Trina1824 Wrote:  Been awhile so I figured I should update with my progress. Things are going awesome! I actually had to go buy a bigger bra for the first time since I had my kids!!!! ? I’ve upgraded to the large domes now because I completely filled the med’s. I’m amazed that I actually have some cleavage now!! Who woulda thought lol ?

Omg!!! You look amazing!

Wow great work. You must be pleased!

(16-02-2018, 10:44 PM)Trina1824 Wrote:  Been awhile so I figured I should update with my progress. Things are going awesome! I actually had to go buy a bigger bra for the first time since I had my kids!!!! ? I’ve upgraded to the large domes now because I completely filled the med’s. I’m amazed that I actually have some cleavage now!! Who woulda thought lol ?

Great googa mooga!
Your progress is truly amazing! You should be the noogleberry cover girl.
I can see the smile on your face all they way over here
Bobbi

Amazing! Congratulations Smile Could you talk us through your noogleberry routine?

Wow, you look great! Congratulations!
I just started my own Noogleberry journey recently. I'd also love to hear about your routine. Are you still taking herbs?

Wonderful! So happy for you! And it gives us all hope!

Thanks everyone, I’m absolutely stoked about the results I’ve achieved in 8 months. To answer some questions I no longer take any herbs...with my busy schedule it was a chore to remember to take them at the right times and I wasn’t seeing much results for the amount of money I was spending on them. As far as my routine goes I pump for anywhere from 1-3 hours a day. I use the pump and hold technique and it’s working well for me. I do take msm, evening primrose oil, biotin, vit c,folic acid and women’s one a day everyday but that’s more for my hair, skin and overall health

Forgot to post my side views the other day. So here goes  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And the other side!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-02-2018, 06:13 PM)Trina1824 Wrote:  And the other side!

I didn’t even realise noogling can plump them out like that. Looks so good. Imagine next few months  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon