Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Uneven breast! (HELP)

Hi everyone! I am new to this thread and needing help desperately. I am 18 years old. I was a Ballet for half of my life wearing ballet uniform they were tight and pressed down on my breast. I am embarrassed. My right breast in one hand full id say an A cup however my left breast is less than a handful its barely there. My goal is to get them even however I would like to be at least a C cup. I know this will not happen over night. I have heard of Bovine ovary that it helps speed up the process  of breast growth. How much would I take? Also do breast pumps really work? What about pueraria mirifica? Has anyone achieved results with this. Please help! Any tips are welcomed. Thank you.

(28-07-2017, 06:50 AM)Icela Wrote:  Hi everyone! I am new to this thread and needing help desperately. I am 18 years old. I was a Ballet for half of my life wearing ballet uniform they were tight and pressed down on my breast. I am embarrassed. My right breast in one hand full id say an A cup however my left breast is less than a handful its barely there. My goal is to get them even however I would like to be at least a C cup. I know this will not happen over night. I have heard of Bovine ovary that it helps speed up the process  of breast growth. How much would I take? Also do breast pumps really work? What about pueraria mirifica? Has anyone achieved results with this. Please help! Any tips are welcomed. Thank you.

Hi,
I think that pumping the smaller one only with massages will help
I think also that pueraria mirifica is good

(28-07-2017, 06:50 AM)Icela Wrote:  Hi everyone! I am new to this thread and needing help desperately. I am 18 years old. I was a Ballet for half of my life wearing ballet uniform they were tight and pressed down on my breast. I am embarrassed. My right breast in one hand full id say an A cup however my left breast is less than a handful its barely there. My goal is to get them even however I would like to be at least a C cup. I know this will not happen over night. I have heard of Bovine ovary that it helps speed up the process  of breast growth. How much would I take? Also do breast pumps really work? What about pueraria mirifica? Has anyone achieved results with this. Please help! Any tips are welcomed. Thank you.

Heyy Icela

No replies for so long, that must suck. I know it can be discouraging.

Okay so I don't know much about BO but I do know about pumps and stuff a bit. I use noogleberry. I came across pumps and decided to do some research. I looked at videos, review, comments, forums etc. Many people here have gained results using noogleberry and well a few sadly haven't(that can happen with any product).  

PROS of noogleberry: 1)they don't affect hormones unlike pills etc, 2) they can help with uneven breast because you can just use one cup, use more pressure, you can keep it with you so if your breast change(pregnancy, extreme weight gain or loss) then you can use it again so it is also good money wise as creams you have keep purchasing, there's no pain.

CONS: 1) it's time consuming, requires patience and dedication. You have to use the cups regularly to see results. 2)Not as easy as popping a pill, a bit more complicated 3) You need to be careful with over pumping, 4)the red rings formed after session. For me these marks disappear in about 30 mins. 

Here is some noogleberry motivation for you:   https://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index....307.0.html    and      http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg50284

These inspire me to keep pumping. I keep a record and mark of the hours I have done. Helps me stay motivated.  Hope this helps you with nbe. Also, you are young, so you might see faster results. I wish I had started a few years ago.

As for you ballet performances and training, you can wear some padding or chicken fillets for the smaller boob. 

Hope I helped dear Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon