Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should biological females take Bovine Ovary?

I know BO is more popular with MTF but I was wondering if it would be a good idea to go on it as an 18 year old perfectly healthy biological female. I think I have balanced hormonal levels. I currently have 32A (small A) and would love to go up at least one cup size, I've been doing massages daily and seen great improvements so far but want more. 

Thanks!

(07-09-2017, 07:55 AM)cherryangel Wrote:  I know BO is more popular with MTF but I was wondering if it would be a good idea to go on it as an 18 year old perfectly healthy biological female. I think I have balanced hormonal levels. I currently have 32A (small A) and would love to go up at least one cup size, I've been doing massages daily and seen great improvements so far but want more. 

Thanks!

Hi dear Cherryangel!

Welcome to NBE Smile
Yes there is nothing wrong with it, it will also not interfere with your BCP if you take that or plan on taking it.
You are at a perfect age to start NBE too! Lots of IGF-1 in your system now.

Good luck! I am sure you will grow a cupsize one or two in one year. Don't forget to eat protein after you take it, speeds up the process a lot!
Happy growing!

Love, Ellen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon