Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone get really hungry from fenugreek?

only had 1tsp as a tea twice a day for three days so far and definitely feeling more hungry than usual especially at night

(21-10-2017, 05:44 PM)gembolina Wrote:  only had 1tsp as a tea twice a day for three days so far and definitely feeling more hungry than usual especially at night

From what I've read it's an appetite booster. That's why the harem girls got more buxom Smile

(22-10-2017, 04:10 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(21-10-2017, 05:44 PM)gembolina Wrote:  only had 1tsp as a tea twice a day for three days so far and definitely feeling more hungry than usual especially at night

From what I've read it's an appetite booster. That's why the harem girls got more buxom Smile

it's definitely making me want carbs lol! wondered if it was a blood sugar munchies thing

It seems that you have encountered the side effect of it making you feel very hungry, even though you do not need the food: if you give in to these hunger cravings, you'll gain weight. On the other hand, it seems unlikely that it would affect your sugar levels: it just makes you FEEL hungry, but i can't see this being the result of biochemical changes which could affect blood sugar levels.

(30-10-2017, 12:01 AM)gembolina Wrote:  

it's definitely making me want carbs lol! wondered if it was a blood sugar munchies thing
Trust me if you start getting dizzy stop using it. I learnt  that the hard way and I have no blood sugar issues according to my tests. Goes to show th different impact even plant herbs can have on us. No two people are the same. If your just hungry that's possibly a good thing. I always get more boobage with more weight

(30-10-2017, 03:56 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(30-10-2017, 12:01 AM)gembolina Wrote:  

Trust me if you start getting dizzy stop using it. I learnt  that the hard way and I have no blood sugar issues according to my tests. Goes to show th different impact even plant herbs can have on us. No two people are the same. If your just hungry that's possibly a good thing. I always get more boobage with more weight

no dizziness yet, upped to 15g per day as tea in luteal phase and got my period early this month so may try switch to follicular only but it made me sick before when I did that. have some giner root tincturing right now - hopefully that can counteract it

It seems that you have encountered the side effect of it making you feel very hungry, even though you do not need the food: if you give in to these hunger cravings, you'll gain weight. SO, you have to decide if its worthwhile to keep on taking it, with the risk that you'l remain very hungry and perhaps gain weight as a result. On the other hand, it seems unlikely that it would affect your sugar levels

Recently started taking Fenugreek and my mouth is always dry so I am drinking a lot of water. I find myself eating a lot more. I just feel like I did not eat or like I am craving a particular thing. Sugary things don't help it to go away. Going to start making protein shakes and grind flaxseeds and and it in to see if that helps the cravings.

Do you take anything else besides fenugreek?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon