Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sick/ throwing up from herbs?

Has anyone experienced getting sick or throwing up a lot from the herbs they have taken? I’m wondering if this is behind the cause of me getting so sick at night. No I’m not pregnant lol

(02-12-2017, 03:55 PM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  Has anyone experienced getting sick or throwing up a lot from the herbs they have taken? I’m wondering if this is behind the cause of me getting so sick at night. No I’m not pregnant lol

I have puke-tendencies after using theNoogleberry device. With me its something mechanical..I think the Noogleberry damaged something in my chest area. I never actually throw up it stays with tendencies..very annoying though..
Have you used the noogleberry device?

(02-12-2017, 03:55 PM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  Has anyone experienced getting sick or throwing up a lot from the herbs they have taken? I’m wondering if this is behind the cause of me getting so sick at night. No I’m not pregnant lol

If it was only the first couple of times then maybe you could try to continue but if feeling sick is regular thing then maybe find another method. Some times certain thing just don't suit our body, that's just it.

Could it be some other food you are having this causing it and causing confusion that it's the herbal program??

What herbs/supps you taking? Do you take with food? Did you work up to large dose or just use large dose from start? Do any of your herbs/supps interact with each other? If you've covered all this and still experience sickness consider completely changing program your body doesn't like what your doing. 

I experienced sickness once and I googled each of my supps/herbs to see which were possibly causing it, then eliminated possible offenders and added back in one at a time, over a few weeks.

Xoxo Chrissy

Ps even multivitamins can make you sick on empty stomach

Some herbs are great on an empty stomach 1 to 2 hours before while others work well with a meal and some great just before going to bed. This is the balance to find. Combining some herbs can really make you feel sick. Before taking herbs in combos its good to start slow and see how each one reacts on its own. Then start combing. . Personally I use this method because of past experiences with mixing herbs so I always start slow and take notes. Some herbs can even balance out a bad effect of another. I was getting headaches and feeling dizzy from taking fenugreek but when I started taking Dong Quai with it..... no more headaches or dizziness. Dong Quai only taken right before going to sleep BUT Taking Maca before going to sleep makes me feel nauseous all day.
Hope you find out how to stop it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon