Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi! New and Looking for Positive Support!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the NBE journey! I've been seriously considering different routines for myself, but always have been skeptical, scared, and hesitant. Despite that, I've been scouring the internet to find relevant information for myself, and am so pleased to have stumbled upon these forums. I really love the positivity here, and it's so inspiring to see great success stories. Like a lot of the members here, I love my body, and would love to make improvements where I can naturally. 

I think a huge part of the NBE journey is mentality, and community. A lot of members express that staying consistent, having patience, and being positive will really allow your mind and body to work with you in the long run, and produce the results you want. I was a bit scared to join the forum, but I figured if I post about my thoughts now, it will help me solidify my transition into this new routine!

I chose the BO route with Swanson's Capsules, and added protein to my diet. The pills haven't come in yet, but I'm excited when they do! I don't want to jump into a crazy intensive program yet, until I have a feel for what my body can handle.

Starting:
Female 5'2"

Band: 26"
Bust: 29"
Waist: 33"

I would love to hear your experiences, your advice, or if you're starting this journey too let's start together!  Wink

Thanks!
- MariaAM

Welcome to the forum, Maria, and good luck! 

Many people here have had success with BO. I have not tried it myself though. I only do pumping and massage. I think adding massage and/or pumping can help you on your journey. Massage is free, so it is worth trying and I hope you eventually get the boobies you have always dreamed of. Smile

(05-02-2018, 03:18 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I'm new to the NBE journey! I've been seriously considering different routines for myself, but always have been skeptical, scared, and hesitant. Despite that, I've been scouring the internet to find relevant information for myself, and am so pleased to have stumbled upon these forums. I really love the positivity here, and it's so inspiring to see great success stories. Like a lot of the members here, I love my body, and would love to make improvements where I can naturally. 

I think a huge part of the NBE journey is mentality, and community. A lot of members express that staying consistent, having patience, and being positive will really allow your mind and body to work with you in the long run, and produce the results you want. I was a bit scared to join the forum, but I figured if I post about my thoughts now, it will help me solidify my transition into this new routine!

I chose the BO route with Swanson's Capsules, and added protein to my diet. The pills haven't come in yet, but I'm excited when they do! I don't want to jump into a crazy intensive program yet, until I have a feel for what my body can handle.

Starting:
Female 5'2"

I would love to hear your experiences, your advice, or if you're starting this journey too let's start together!  Wink

Thanks!
- MariaAM

Hi MariaAM

First of all, welcome to the forum  Smile I only joined a few months back and I really like it here too. People are so friendly, encouraging and helpful here. 

You are so right about everyone encouraging everyone here. Reading about other people's dedication, patience and progress motivates me a lot and helps me keep going. My main goal is to increase my breast size. I haven't experienced any gains but I do my best to stick to the schedule, so hopefully I will see gains when the time is right *fingers crossed* hehe.

I don't know much about taking supplements or BO, so can't give you any advice on that. But all the best with it. 

Hopefully we see more of each other on the forum now.

Cheers,
Dark_Swan xx

(05-02-2018, 06:20 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, Maria, and good luck! 

Many people here have had success with BO. I have not tried it myself though. I only do pumping and massage. I think adding massage and/or pumping can help you on your journey. Massage is free, so it is worth trying and I hope you eventually get the boobies you have always dreamed of. Smile

Thanks so much Cutiesweets! I think I'll add massaging with Coconut Oil. Have to look over good massage techniques too :') I just got my BO pills today, delivery was SO fast. Excited to start! 

- MariaAM

(05-02-2018, 08:41 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(05-02-2018, 03:18 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hi everyone!

Starting:
Female 5'2"

Thanks!
- MariaAM

Hi MariaAM

First of all, welcome to the forum  Smile I only joined a few months back and I really like it here too. People are so friendly, encouraging and helpful here. 

You are so right about everyone encouraging everyone here. Reading about other people's dedication, patience and progress motivates me a lot and helps me keep going. My main goal is to increase my breast size. I haven't experienced any gains but I do my best to stick to the schedule, so hopefully I will see gains when the time is right *fingers crossed* hehe.

I don't know much about taking supplements or BO, so can't give you any advice on that. But all the best with it. 

Hopefully we see more of each other on the forum now.

Cheers,
Dark_Swan xx

Hi Dark_Swan thank you so much! I hope you see your gains soon! I know I'll have to constantly remind myself to be patient and don't expect to see results immediately. I know that some things won't work for everyone, so I might have to figure it out through trial and error. I just got my supplements today, so I'm excited to start!

I hope to see you around the forum too Smile
Cheers!!
- MariaAM

Hi Maria and welcome.
One key to using BO is to keep your body temp up, no heat no work.
Here is an excellent thread on Em's BO experience:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

Here are my favorite two massage threads,
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Good growing
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon