Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How did you quit BO?

I really hope someone will answer this... how did you quit BO? Did you just quit it in one day? Or did you taper off?  If you quit, was the results you had permanent?

Maybe you can tell us why you want to stop? Your question doesnt make sense if you dont tell us if you want to stop due to side effects or if you want to stop because you reached your desired size. If you want solid answers you should put a little more effort in to your thread.. Wink Shy

(02-04-2018, 10:30 AM)Macette Wrote:  I really hope someone will answer this... how did you quit BO? Did you just quit it in one day? Or did you taper off?  If you quit, was the results you had permanent?
I have never been on BO before. I have thought about it many times, but the possible long-term side effects just make it seem not worth it to me. 

However, I would slowly taper off of it. Maybe cut your dose in 1/4 or 1/2 and go from there. That is how my doctor always tapers me off of failed anti-depressants to try a new one, but I also know that herbs/BO and anti-depressants are an entirely different thing. 

I also figure that tapering off of it might make results stick better than stopping altogether. I wouldn't know if results would be permanent though, because as I said, I have never taken BO. 

That is just my take on it. Hopefully someone who has actually taken BO will be able to help you.

All we can know is it is non reversible

is there any one who has quit after a year i am close being done with my first month and speculate i will go just past a year and then taper off

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon