Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Acquired Tuberous Breasts

I always read that tuberous breasts are genetic but has anyone else acquired them like me? I used to have big boobs as a teenager and was very happy with them, but then I got an eating disorder and they shrunk. However, they were still a very nice shape at that point. When I gained weight they would still grow back somewhat. Then I lost even more weight to the point where my boobs disappeared. I think it was after that they became tuberous and now they don't really grow when I gain weight. I have gained a lot of weight and am at a healthy weight for several years now but my boobs are so disproportionate and tuberous. I have tried every NBE program and nothing helps. Why is it so difficult? I thought that if I just gained weight they would go back to my previous size. I think the eating disorder must have done a number on my immune system because I started having symptoms of mast cell disease so I don't want to get implants and make things worse. Is there any hope for me?

I think there is hope for everyone. You say you have tried every nbe, could you be more specific? Most fundamental is to massage with coconut oil or almond oil. Apply just enough to be absorbed in 5 minutes. Do this 2 or 3 times a day.

(25-04-2018, 05:38 PM)James98 Wrote:  I think there is hope for everyone. You say you have tried every nbe, could you be more specific? Most fundamental is to massage with coconut oil or almond oil. Apply just enough to be absorbed in 5 minutes. Do this 2 or 3 times a day.

I've tried herbs, PM, BO, noogleberry, topicals. I have tried massage with different oils but not specifically coconut or almond oil. I will try that and see if it helps at all.

(25-04-2018, 04:07 PM)sweetpea Wrote:  I always read that tuberous breasts are genetic but has anyone else acquired them like me? I used to have big boobs as a teenager and was very happy with them, but then I got an eating disorder and they shrunk. However, they were still a very nice shape at that point. When I gained weight they would still grow back somewhat. Then I lost even more weight to the point where my boobs disappeared. I think it was after that they became tuberous and now they don't really grow when I gain weight. I have gained a lot of weight and am at a healthy weight for several years now but my boobs are so disproportionate and tuberous. I have tried every NBE program and nothing helps. Why is it so difficult? I thought that if I just gained weight they would go back to my previous size. I think the eating disorder must have done a number on my immune system because I started having symptoms of mast cell disease so I don't want to get implants and make things worse. Is there any hope for me?

I'm intrigued by the fact that so many women(including me) fluctuate in size and shape so much over the years. From there, I tend to think lifestyle and environmental factors may be the cause. Air pollution, stress, additives and pesticides in our food, food from plastic or canned food and our own thoughts. Believe it or not but after years of observing I noticed everytime I started to become obsessive with my breasts my breast size decreased..I'm gonna try meditation for this.
Are you seeing a doctor for mast cell disease, there are many symptoms..
Maybe a there is a good diet for you in specific or other lifestyle factors to change?

(25-04-2018, 08:51 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(25-04-2018, 04:07 PM)sweetpea Wrote:  I always read that tuberous breasts are genetic but has anyone else acquired them like me? I used to have big boobs as a teenager and was very happy with them, but then I got an eating disorder and they shrunk. However, they were still a very nice shape at that point. When I gained weight they would still grow back somewhat. Then I lost even more weight to the point where my boobs disappeared. I think it was after that they became tuberous and now they don't really grow when I gain weight. I have gained a lot of weight and am at a healthy weight for several years now but my boobs are so disproportionate and tuberous. I have tried every NBE program and nothing helps. Why is it so difficult? I thought that if I just gained weight they would go back to my previous size. I think the eating disorder must have done a number on my immune system because I started having symptoms of mast cell disease so I don't want to get implants and make things worse. Is there any hope for me?

I'm intrigued by the fact that so many women(including me) fluctuate in size and shape so much over the years. From there, I tend to think lifestyle and environmental factors may be the cause. Air pollution, stress, additives and pesticides in our food, food from plastic or canned food and our own thoughts. Believe it or not but after years of observing I noticed everytime I started to become obsessive with my breasts my breast size decreased..I'm gonna try meditation for this.
Maybe a there is a good diet for you in specific or other lifestyle factors to change?

I think like you, I think if lifestyle caused my boobs to shrink then naturally other lifestyle factors should cause them to grow but it's easier said than done. NBE got me into health because before this I didn't know how much environmental things could affect us. I've made so many changes and try to avoid toxins as much as possible but it still hasn't helped. I'm thinking that if I heal my immune system then my boobs should grow...I can't think of any other reasons why I would be stuck. I've tested my hormones and done what I needed to to bring them into balance but it didn't have any effect. Have you had any success with NBE and what has helped you?

(25-04-2018, 09:42 PM)sweetpea Wrote:  

I think like you, I think if lifestyle caused my boobs to shrink then naturally other lifestyle factors should cause them to grow but it's easier said than done. NBE got me into health because before this I didn't know how much environmental things could affect us. I've made so many changes and try to avoid toxins as much as possible but it still hasn't helped. I'm thinking that if I heal my immune system then my boobs should grow...I can't think of any other reasons why I would be stuck. I've tested my hormones and done what I needed to to bring them into balance but it didn't have any effect. Have you had any success with NBE and what has helped you?

I am sorry to hear nothing has workes so far. I know I am a small eater and accepted the fact that I probably never be larger then a c cup.(c cups are my goal, if i can dream)But if you can eat a lot then I d say invest in food as much as you can. Especially include the healthy fats in your diet vitamin c, selenium, magnesium and other minerals, vitamin E and actually all your other vitamins prefarably from whole foods. Simple stuff like kitchen herbs in your food just tiny bits here and there. Thats i think the best way. That on top of enough carb and fat intake should really help. It helped for me but now I am stalled since a couple of years. I know I can improve but Im a slow eater so i dont see how to eat more lunch with so little time. But maybe for you this might work better. 
For shape progesterone might round them out a little more. It is exhausting just saying it but it remains trial and error and discipline...just not doing nbe well for 2 days a week might affect things.
But it really worth it to add boob foods to your diet, the best thing I ever did for myselfSmile

(27-04-2018, 07:45 PM)hannah Wrote:  

I am sorry to hear nothing has workes so far. I know I am a small eater and accepted the fact that I probably never be larger then a c cup.(c cups are my goal, if i can dream)But if you can eat a lot then I d say invest in food as much as you can. Especially include the healthy fats in your diet vitamin c, selenium, magnesium and other minerals, vitamin E and actually all your other vitamins prefarably from whole foods. Simple stuff like kitchen herbs in your food just tiny bits here and there. Thats i think the best way. That on top of enough carb and fat intake should really help. It helped for me but now I am stalled since a couple of years. I know I can improve but Im a slow eater so i dont see how to eat more lunch with so little time. But maybe for you this might work better. 
For shape progesterone might round them out a little more. It is exhausting just saying it but it remains trial and error and discipline...just not doing nbe well for 2 days a week might affect things.
But it really worth it to add boob foods to your diet, the best thing I ever did for myselfSmile

We're so persistent. Tongue I would be happy with C cups as well or even B if they were normal shape. I do have all those vitamins but am terrible at taking them consistently and I have been eating too much sugar lately. I have tried a high fat no sugar diet before which didn't make a difference. Maybe I need to find the right diet for me, Maybe being more consistent will help. I'll keep trying different things. Good luck to you. Smile

(27-04-2018, 09:35 PM)sweetpea Wrote:  
(27-04-2018, 07:45 PM)hannah Wrote:  

We're so persistent. Tongue I would be happy with C cups as well or even B if they were normal shape. I do have all those vitamins but am terrible at taking them consistently and I have been eating too much sugar lately. I have tried a high fat no sugar diet before which didn't make a difference. Maybe I need to find the right diet for me, Maybe being more consistent will help. I'll keep trying different things. Good luck to you. Smile

Haha we are. Oh yeh sugar its an enemy of nbe as well. I am making myself guilty on it everyday..how can one live without soda?! Oh well we cant live perfectly just for bigger boobs right? Tongue And what helped me too is dont leave big gaps between your meals..you have to stay on the plus side..more calories in less calories burnt. I am an active girl so this is a little struggle too. I often saw big breasted girls are less active. And I forgot how msm is very helpful...but, it has to be a good one, one thats very purified otherwise some harmful compounds could be in it and it want work..or so I've read. And the suggested dosage which is about 1 pill of 2000/1500mgs is by far not enough to produce desired results...Bonitadd a member on this site took about 4-6  grams...she ramped up pretty quickly and saw results...awhile ago I took 2  grams and it gave me some breast feelings....I should start up again to really get maximum profit as the duration I took it was like a week...then I got seriously sick and I wait until I am better now, since i dont expect a lot to happen atm. Thanks I hope I am a happy c cup breasted girl soon...but i set my expectations low lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon