April-May 19th:
1 cup Dandelion root tea with cayenne
2 cups Spearmint tea
50mg Zinc
Essential Fatty Acids (Fish source?)
1 bowl oatmeal atleast
2 cups of Brocolli
Progesterone cream
Whey Protein Shake (26g of protein per serving)
Massage with Aromatherapy oil

The aim here is to reduce ridiculously high estrogen level by drinking the dandelion and eating brocolli (indole-3-carbinol), resolve high androgens with zinc and spearmint, and increase prolactin with the oatmeal.

May 20th onwards:
Goat's Rue
Collagen supplement
Essential Fatty Acids
2 cups Spearmint tea
2 bowls oatmeal
Whey Protein Shake
Massage blend

Also hoping that some chest exercises with dumbbells will add some "padding" - I realize that it will not increase cup size but better than nothing
[Image: thread-reply.png]Quote
[Image: thread-edit.png]Edit

rosepapillon

Unread post 23 Apr 2008, 13:34 #2
References to why the herbs are being used

Dandelion Root:

http://nepatica.blogspot.com/2007/11/da ... liver.html

http://www.rd.com/1519/article1519.html

Hops:

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... id=1852439

http://www.network54.com/Forum/484503/t ... About+HOPS

Goat's Rue:

http://www.kellymom.com/herbal/milksupp ... ml#goatrue

Brocolli:

http://www.musclewithattitude.com/artic ... waFeatures

Overall aim:

Increase estradiol via hops
Increase prolactin via goat's rue + oatmeal

rosepapillon

Unread post 18 Jul 2008, 03:56 #3
Quote:Starting point

Under: 67cm
Top: 80.5cm
Cup: B
Height:5'1"
Weight:<100lbs
Waist: 58-60cm
Hip: 86cm

Estrogen Dominant (Saliva test)

Goal

C-Cup or more before 2009 (College!!!)

Program Plan

April-May 19th:
2 cups Spearmint tea
50mg Zinc
1 bowl oatmeal atleast
2 cups of Brocolli
Progesterone cream

The aim here is to reduce ridiculously high estrogen level by drinking the dandelion and eating brocolli (indole-3-carbinol), resolve high androgens with zinc and spearmint, and increase prolactin with the oatmeal.

May 20th onwards:
Goat's Rue
Collagen supplement
Essential Fatty Acids
2 cups Spearmint tea
2 bowls oatmeal
Whey Protein Shake
Massage blend

Also hoping that some chest exercises with dumbbells will add some "padding" - I realize that it will not increase cup size but better than nothing
Okay, so I'm starting a new programme from today focusing on vitex.

Morning:

GNC Vitex 1x500mg
Cayenne pepper
Spearmint tea

Evening:
Spearmint tea
Massage + Heating pad (when I remember)

I'm going to try this for 3 months. My measurements as of now are:

Under: 68cm
Top: 81.5cm
Difference of: 13.5cm

Changed my goal from C-cup to D-cup. So, that means a top measurement of 85-86cm, which would give me an hourglass figure, yay!
Logging in my other measurements as well:

Waist: 60cm

rosepapillon

Unread post 22 Jul 2008, 08:23 #4

Goal

Program Plan

April-May 19th:
2 cups Spearmint tea
50mg Zinc
1 bowl oatmeal atleast
2 cups of Brocolli
Progesterone cream

May 20th onwards:
Goat's Rue
Collagen supplement
Essential Fatty Acids
2 cups Spearmint tea
2 bowls oatmeal
Whey Protein Shake
Massage blend

I just got out of the shower and measured and I'm very excited to say, I gained 1.5cm.

UB: 66cm
TB: 81cm

Now, I know it isn't a big difference, and I'm expecting my period soon so it's probably just swelling, but this is BIG news to me. I've always had swelling and tenderness before my periods but no change in tape measurements. I just measured a few days ago and there was no diference at all. As in zero, nada, zilch. But today there is!So, it could be the vitex, since it's the only thing I'm taking. Acne is getting worse as I approach menstruation, I'm embracing myself for the initial worsening of PMS symptoms but I believe that vitex will get my hormones sorted out.

Can't wait till I get enough cleavage to use as a pen-holder. Haha!

rosepapillon

Unread post 25 Jul 2008, 05:40 #5

Goal

Program Plan

April-May 19th:
2 cups Spearmint tea
50mg Zinc
1 bowl oatmeal atleast
2 cups of Brocolli
Progesterone cream

May 20th onwards:
Goat's Rue
Collagen supplement
Essential Fatty Acids
2 cups Spearmint tea
2 bowls oatmeal
Whey Protein Shake
Massage blend

So my period came yesterday. I didn't expect vitex to act so fast. I still had my cramps but they were so much lighter! I usually have to be confined to the bed for a whole day and take 2-3 panadols, which still doesn't work, so I'd try to sleep it off. I can't wait to see what my next period will be like! Just to be more accurate about my dosage, I've been taking 2 pills a day. I think it might be a little potent so I'm wondering if I should stick to one a day after my period finishes.

Boobs-wise, here are my measurements:

UB: 67cm
TB: 82cm

So my increase is still there but I'll have to see if it stays after Aunt Flow leaves the building.

tallbutsmall

Unread post 25 Jul 2008, 19:13 #6

Goal

Program Plan

April-May 19th:
2 cups Spearmint tea
50mg Zinc
1 bowl oatmeal atleast
2 cups of Brocolli
Progesterone cream

May 20th onwards:
Goat's Rue
Collagen supplement
Essential Fatty Acids
2 cups Spearmint tea
2 bowls oatmeal
Whey Protein Shake
Massage blend

I hope I'm allowed to post in your program. I just wanted to say I really like this program. You started out looking at your nutrition, too (things like the oatmeal and spearmint), which is what I want to do (been researching for a few months now and still developing plan). Keep it up!

rosepapillon

Unread post 09 Aug 2008, 20:42 #7

Goal

Program Plan

April-May 19th:
2 cups Spearmint tea
50mg Zinc
1 bowl oatmeal atleast
2 cups of Brocolli
Progesterone cream

May 20th onwards:
Goat's Rue
Collagen supplement
Essential Fatty Acids
2 cups Spearmint tea
2 bowls oatmeal
Whey Protein Shake
Massage blend

Hey there! No problem, always nice to get some encouragement.Yeah, I agree with you on the research part hormones shouldn't be taken so lightly, I hope you find a program that works for you! Now if only I could channel all the focus I have for NBE to my college application.

So, been doing more research, found something that's already been discussed on the boards but there was no solid source of information so here it is.

Estradiol: Women with large breasts and narrow waists have 26% higher mean estradiol levels than women from three groups with other combinations of body-shape variables. I've mentioned that I took a saliva test, it was way before any of this NBE stuff, and after reading this study I checked back from the results I got in Sept 2007: Estradiol levels of 6.7 pmol/L during the luteal phase. [Image: icon_e_sad.gif] The women in the study with large breasts and narrow breasts had a mean of 21.5 pmol/L on day 18 of their cycle. The comparison to that and my own estradiol level makes quite a statement, and not a very positive one, so I guess my estrogen dominance comes from estrone and estriol excess. It's been almost 11 months since the test so I'm sure my hormonal profile's changed here and there. I mentioned that I wanted to try hops for this but I haven't been able to find any supplements, and I guess it didn't surpass my interest in taking vitex to balance things out.

Speaking of vitex, I've been taking one a day since my last post, missed a couple of days though. Period 2 should be coming soon, anxious about the period pain. Skin has not improved much, maybe a little, scars are lighter but I'm getting more whiteheads these past few days. I guess that means more aspirin masks for me. Lost some weight (I weigh 42kg now) due to (what else?) lower food intake, from having to move countries. I look like a plasma TV screen from the side. Exciting news though: boob measurements have stayed even after my last period! I used to only have a diff. of 13.5 cm no matter HOW I measured. Now I have a surefire difference of 15cm. Yay! Boobs getting heavier again probably because of luteal phase.

So back to the estradiol. I've been searching for herbal sources, already knew about hops and PM, but I never would've thought that what I was taking already increased estradiol. Spearmint tea has been found to decrease free testosterone, and increase LH, FSH, and estradiol levels. Vitex was also claimed by someone here to increase estradiol, found a source but this claim conflicts with other claims that vitex lowers estradiol levels: http://www.digitalnaturopath.com/treat/T165057.html. Greedy greedy me, I've also had my eye on pueraria mirifica creams. I'm intrigued by the claims that it has an 80% absorption rate without having to go through the liver. In Japan it's also claimed to reduce excess hair growth.

I'm sure raising estradiol and progesterone levels isn't all there is to getting growth. There're other factors like prolactin, HGH, nutrition... So, bottomline? I need a clear view of what I'm gonna do. I should get an optimum hormonal profile, and at the same time focus on nutrition that'll help the girls to get bigger, i.e. collagen, protein, EFAs... I think I'll try vitex for another 2 months, probably will decide to continue 'cause it's been AWESOME so far, but if I don't see any more increase with it I'll add in the PM cream. At the very least, I'll get swelling. [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]

rosepapillon

Unread post 09 Aug 2008, 20:48 #8

Goal

Program Plan

April-May 19th:
2 cups Spearmint tea
50mg Zinc
1 bowl oatmeal atleast
2 cups of Brocolli
Progesterone cream

May 20th onwards:
Goat's Rue
Collagen supplement
Essential Fatty Acids
2 cups Spearmint tea
2 bowls oatmeal
Whey Protein Shake
Massage blend

Darn it I just realized I forgot to post the link to the estradiol thing.

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~pell ... w_2004.pdf

Methinks maybe drinking a glass of Guinness every now and then wouldn't be too bad either.

One more memo to self: get milk thistle supplements!

rosepapillon

Unread post 25 Aug 2008, 05:51 #9

Goal

Program Plan

April-May 19th:
2 cups Spearmint tea
50mg Zinc
1 bowl oatmeal atleast
2 cups of Brocolli
Progesterone cream

May 20th onwards:
Goat's Rue
Collagen supplement
Essential Fatty Acids
2 cups Spearmint tea
2 bowls oatmeal
Whey Protein Shake
Massage blend

I got my AF today and unfortunately my pains have come back. Now I kept telling myself that I should expect a worsening of ED symptoms but honestly I do feel a little disappointed. I'm wondering if it has something to do with stress from moving, or eating too much soy (not voluntarily, but it's just everywhere and I'm not one to waste food).
Started taking milk thistle 3 days ago too. The dosage on the bottle says 2 caps a day, but I'm only going to take it for a week's worth of cleanse so I've been taking 3 a day. Skin was really bad about a week ago, figured it was because AF was coming soon, but I got these 3 large pastules which are hard to get at 'cause they're like mosquito bumps. But, it's getting ALOT better, I've switched to a new cleanser that lathers really well and is gentle on skin, and I'm using a BB cream for cover up when I go out. So I don't know if it's just the milk thistle but it's definitely not doing any harm.
Read a little more on vitex, it DEFINITELY increases estradiol levels during luteal phase which would explain my growth last month and this month. I grew 2cm this month, a total of 3.5. Not bad, and they're definitely looking rounder. But for some reason my bras still fit. Measurements today are:

UB: 66cm
TB: 83cm
Diff: 17cm

RosePapillon

Unread post 29 Sep 2008, 05:52 #10
My period came on the 25th, and I had remarkable progress. My period pain really light, lighter than my first period on vitex, and I didn't have to be confined to the bed. Yippee! But I still had sharp pains in the gluteal regions on the second day, hopefully that'll improve. I've also been eating/drinking "green smoothies", maybe that's another factor, with all the fibre and chlorophyll and whatnot. I ordered some organic coconut oil which came today, and I'm going on a 3-day coconut oil detox to really cleanse my system. It might be hard, but I'm really determined to sort out my internal health. I'm hoping the coconut oil will help me on levels other than NBE, like metabolism and weightloss, but it's good for circulation and increasing body temperature so maybe it'll contribute something to my chest department. [Image: icon_e_smile.gif] And if it doesn't help internally, I guess I'll try externally as well since the oil goes right into your circulation, supposedly.

Boobs-wise, girls haven't grown this month, but still at 17cm difference. We'll see what happens in the next month!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon