Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can PM Cause Permanent Damage?

I took PM in the past 200mg and it had a good effect on my menstrual cycle but no breast growth. I came across this blog where this girl grew with a different brand of PM that was a much higher dose. It was 550mg and the girl took 2 pills a day, so 1100mg total. I tried that for a couple months and it made my period very heavy so I stopped. That was 2 years ago and ever since my period has been unusually heavy and many months I have midcycle spotting. How can I fix this? I tried progesterone cream and it didn't help.

(26-05-2018, 03:56 PM)sweetpea Wrote:  I took PM in the past 200mg and it had a good effect on my menstrual cycle but no breast growth. I came across this blog where this girl grew with a different brand of PM that was a much higher dose. It was 550mg and the girl took 2 pills a day, so 1100mg total. I tried that for a couple months and it made my period very heavy so I stopped. That was 2 years ago and ever since my period has been unusually heavy and many months I have midcycle spotting. How can I fix this? I tried progesterone cream and it didn't help.

It sounds like the PM changed your hormones. You also got to remember that everybody is different (not trying to sound rude, my apologies if I did) what worked for her seems like it didn't work for you. The only advice I can give you is to go to the doctor or see a Gynecologist. 1100 MG is way too much in my opinion.

Yeh I’ve seen PM mess plenty a girl here up including myself but two years on I admit I wouldnt attribute to PM .
Re PC cream some people are sensitive. Period. 
I’d think about vitex personally, it takes longer but it’s gentler. The hormone tests have to be done in such a way, right day/right time etc. and while a good idea so costly a $20 bottle of vitex gently adjusting your progesterone levels seems more cost effective. 
Also since starting red raspberry pills my cycles have changed dramatically. Ie no more horrific heAvy cycles.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon