Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe depression and undeveloped breast

Hi girls, i think i have undeveloped breast, i’m Not a girl with small boobs, i’m Without boobs (i’m Totally flat, like a child) 
It’s not related to light weight, when I was fat I was flat too. 
Now i’m Not skinny and i’m Flat. I try to gain weight but it doesen’t work. 
Noogleberry don’t work.
Herbs don’t work. 
I don’t know what I should try. 

Ok, I read that severe depression in teenagers can stop breast development. I had a terribile period when I was 12, I spent all my teen depressed, without sleeping, with a terrible diet. My diet was based on biscuits,hamburgers, fried chicken and other shit. 

Both hormones and periods are ok, maybe i’m a bit High with testosterone (because of acne and hair on my body) 

So what’s the issue? Why all herbs didn’t work? Why i’m Flat despite all my fat? Can depression be a cause? 

Thank you all!

Hope you're better now❤️! 
Have you consider BO? Bovine Ovary from swanson

(01-06-2018, 11:07 PM)noobie Wrote:  Hope you're better now❤️! 

Yes, now i’m Better, thank u Smile
I’m not sure to take bovine ovary, my fear is to get fatter and don’t gain boobs. Is there any topicals? 
For the same reason I never tought to take birth control pills. 
I’m sure my gland is a non-responder gland, that’s why nothing works. 
I also tried topicals for fat cells, like adyfiline and volufiline creams, but I can’t see results. 

Now i’m Collecting money for fat grafting, I don’t want surgery but nothing works, so this should be the right way.

(02-06-2018, 08:49 AM)Cely Wrote:  
(01-06-2018, 11:07 PM)noobie Wrote:  Hope you're better now❤️! 

Yes, now i’m Better, thank u Smile
I’m not sure to take bovine ovary, my fear is to get fatter and don’t gain boobs. Is there any topicals? 
For the same reason I never tought to take birth control pills. 
I’m sure my gland is a non-responder gland, that’s why nothing works. 
I also tried topicals for fat cells, like adyfiline and volufiline creams, but I can’t see results. 

Now i’m Collecting money for fat grafting, I don’t want surgery but nothing works, so this should be the right way.
yes check this thread http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28486 but to make it work your body temp needs to be 98.3 and eat more protein! sadly my temp isnt perfect yet but im still on it and i didn't gain weight.
im thinking of buying volufiline for my upper breast tissue or should i go with adyfiline hmm wish you've noticed any result
fat grafting sounds amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLE249hdqI&t=28s but its just a one cup up but i'm sure you could grow more afterward also there's this app on iPhone and i guess its a also a site called realself where you find REAL people who have done these surgeries and share their progress and you can also ask qs and to doctors!
good luck!

Thank u noobie, I must read more about BO! 
Fat grafting is amazing, I don’t want implants (I think they look weird on me, cause I m flat), I know I can’t reach a big size, but i don’t want big boobs, my goal is a B cup, so fat grafting should works great on me! Smile

I’m using BO, it’s increasing my cellulite, but not boobs. 

What program can fits for a girl with huge bottom but very skinny on the top?

Every plan should include massaging coconut oil into your breasts. Just use a little coconut oil, enough that can be absorbed within a five minute massage. Do this 2 to 4  times a day.

Do you pump with a Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty http:/www.gismostore.com/bosom-beauty.com ?

(12-06-2018, 05:27 PM)EJames98 Wrote:  Every plan should include massaging coconut oil into your breasts. Just use a little coconut oil, enough that can be absorbed within a five minute massage. Do this 2 to 4  times a day.

Do you pump with a Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty http:/www.gismostore.com/bosom-beauty.com ?

I pumped with noogleberry for 6 months but no results!!! Maybe it works if you have a B cup and want a C cup, not if you’re flat as fu*k. 
I don’t like massage cause it takes a lot of time and it’s not permanent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon