Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about breast pumps

(06-06-2018, 10:41 PM)Capella Wrote:  
(06-06-2018, 08:10 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(06-06-2018, 07:50 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  Yes, the "Kangzhu" is sold on eBay without that name by many sellers. I would suggest doing a search of something like "breast suction" and sort by lowest price first. I would not buy from the seller in the above link, though. They have a feedback of 95%, which is actually very bad. I've been an eBay seller for many years and it's very easy for a decent seller to maintain a rating of 99%-100%. I'm still at 100% after 10 years and thousands of sales. Also, since I'm in the USA, I tend to filter out the Chinese sellers, such as this one, simply because most orders I've had from China have taken nearly 2 months to receive (I think they wait until they fill a shipping container to ship). There are a number of sellers who sell this and ship from the US.

As for pumps being safe, I consider it the safest NBE method. I'm very squeamish about taking any sort of supplements that might alter my hormone levels, but I have no problem with pumping. When you first start, just use one cup for awhile until  you get used to using it. One thing I don't like about these cheaper systems, though, is that the pumps have no release valve. If you over suction the only way to relieve the pressure is to work your finger under the outer edge of the cup a bit. Other than that they seem to work well enough for me, though I've read stories of valves breaking after a week or two. You have to be careful with these gadgets.

Wannabe, thank you for such a good info! I do not buy often on Ebay so I don't know how it works.

And yes, it's the safest method maybe but the toughest one too!
Is there any difference between Noogleberry and Kangzhu ? Of course it would be great to pay less money for the same results. I think that maybe L cups will be so big for me but also I think that as I want upper fullness as well, It might be suitable. Any suggestions?
Kangzhu have their own little built in seal around the edges from pictures and a friend who used it. She really liked it fyi.
Noogle has the airlock = brilliant plus big squishy comfy foam rings = brilliant plus you can email Lucy from Nooglebery and shes geniunely willing to help and you get a very prompt reply. 
Not convinced you'd get the same from Kangzhu... but if someone can testify otherwise il take it back.

I haven't used Noogleberry, so I can't directly compare. Perhaps someone else can answer that better than me. I've heard it's a bit sturdier in construction. I'm not sure if it has a release valve or not. Inspired by member Karren, I made a DIY system early on and used a brake bleed vacuum pump I ordered from Harbor Freight. That pump is similar to the Noogleberry one, but entirely metal and has a convenient release valve.

I think the trickiest part of this stuff is the cup fitting. For my skinny chest, a contoured cup is a necessity and cushioning at least preferable. I've got the Kangzhu large with soft plastic edge liners and it seals quite well if I first massage my breasts with lotion/oil, then rub a bit of water on the cup edges to seal.

The Kangzhu can be purchased so cheaply I'd suggest trying it out first to see how you do with using a suction system, then, perhaps, graduate to Noogleberry later if you wish.

Here's a search page that shows the best deals at eBay on Kangzhu systems:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=breast+suction+-%28milk%29&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_PrefLoc=1&_sop=15&_skc=200&_odkw=breast+suction&_osacat=0&rt=nc
(You'll have to scroll past the milk and nipple pumps and they might be on the second page.)

Here's one for sale by a seller with a good rating:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Woman-Breast-Vacuum-Pump-Large-Breast-Suction-Twin-2-Cups-Cupping-System-Brea/292384762331?epid=2236001062&hash=item44137d69db:g:zMoAAOSwLdBaQk7s

(07-06-2018, 02:44 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  I haven't used Noogleberry, so I can't directly compare. Perhaps someone else can answer that better than me. I've heard it's a bit sturdier in construction. I'm not sure if it has a release valve or not. Inspired by member Karren, I made a DIY system early on and used a brake bleed vacuum pump I ordered from Harbor Freight. That pump is similar to the Noogleberry one, but entirely metal and has a convenient release valve.

I think the trickiest part of this stuff is the cup fitting. For my skinny chest, a contoured cup is a necessity and cushioning at least preferable. I've got the Kangzhu large with soft plastic edge liners and it seals quite well if I first massage my breasts with lotion/oil, then rub a bit of water on the cup edges to seal.

The Kangzhu can be purchased so cheaply I'd suggest trying it out first to see how you do with using a suction system, then, perhaps, graduate to Noogleberry later if you wish.

Here's a search page that shows the best deals at eBay on Kangzhu systems:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=breast+suction+-%28milk%29&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_PrefLoc=1&_sop=15&_skc=200&_odkw=breast+suction&_osacat=0&rt=nc
(You'll have to scroll past the milk and nipple pumps and they might be on the second page.)

Here's one for sale by a seller with a good rating:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Woman-Breast-Vacuum-Pump-Large-Breast-Suction-Twin-2-Cups-Cupping-System-Brea/292384762331?epid=2236001062&hash=item44137d69db:g:zMoAAOSwLdBaQk7s

Thank you all for your replies ad suggestions. I just ordered my Kangzhu cups (i decided L) and I am excited about it. I will be updating you with the progress as I know that It might take some time. I need to stay positive and and probably will be around stalking threads with positive results Smile

Dont for get to take pictures and record your measurements.
Sometimes the camera or the tape lies.
Smile 
Bobbi

Well, they do work for a temporary period of time, as they create an illusion that your breasts have grown bigger. But the main reason why your breasts have gotten bigger is because of an increase of blood flood to the area, and the area would become swollen. Once the blood flow has returned back to normal, you can definitely be sure that your breast size would return back to the normal size it originally was before.

(14-06-2018, 03:54 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Well, they do work for a temporary period of time, as they create an illusion that your breasts have grown bigger. But the main reason why your breasts have gotten bigger is because of an increase of blood flood to the area, and the area would become swollen. Once the blood flow has returned back to normal, you can definitely be sure that your breast size would return back to the normal size it originally was before.

Hello Nanakante,

Thank you for your reply. I’ve seen here very encouraging success stories with permanent result and even on biological males. I wonder why did you say that? Have you tried pumping?

(14-06-2018, 07:38 PM)Capella Wrote:  
(14-06-2018, 03:54 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Well, they do work for a temporary period of time, as they create an illusion that your breasts have grown bigger. But the main reason why your breasts have gotten bigger is because of an increase of blood flood to the area, and the area would become swollen. Once the blood flow has returned back to normal, you can definitely be sure that your breast size would return back to the normal size it originally was before.

Hello Nanakante,

Thank you for your reply. I’ve seen here very encouraging success stories with permanent result and even on biological males. I wonder why did you say that? Have you tried pumping?

I have been using bossom2012 ? and have had some great results, yes you get great swelling and yes it does go down but over time I have had some nice size stay and have small A cup breasts , i pump for at least an 1 or 2 day but like others have said it takes time .

I think nanakante, has supped form the Implant pages, where they believe nothing works but expensive implants, that they sell.
Noogle works for me and many many others,
Bobbi

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Ok guys, I just received my Kangzhu cups yesterday and I am very excited! I have a few questions after my second pumping session; I have large ones, cups are ok to my chest but I am loosing suction constantly. Is there any way to keep suction? My other question is that I am not having swelling. I know that only 2 sessions aren’t enough but I just want to know if it’s something expected? I’ve read hat swelling is necessary in order to grow and some states that it’s not necessary at all. I am a bit confused to be honest Smile[/font][/font]

(27-06-2018, 08:47 PM)Capella Wrote:  [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Ok guys, I just received my Kangzhu cups yesterday and I am very excited! I have a few questions after my second pumping session; I have large ones, cups are ok to my chest but I am loosing suction constantly. Is there any way to keep suction? My other question is that I am not having swelling. I know that only 2 sessions aren’t enough but I just want to know if it’s something expected? I’ve read hat swelling is necessary in order to grow and some states that it’s not necessary at all. I am a bit confused to be honest Smile[/font][/font]

What do you put on your breasts before you pump?
Sometime too much oil will cause loss of suction and other times too little will.
You'll find the right mix after  awhile.
Try to position the dome in a different position too. You might just need to take a few pumps after the first few minutes as your breast is filling up the domes more. (I just learned that one.)
Burping is a common problem, like when you move your arm to far you get a burp and off goes the domes.
The swelling will come. you will notice more of your breast in contact with the sides of the domes and you'll notice more boob in the domes too.
It takes a bit of time and effort.
Keep it up your on your way!
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon