Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone use Noogleberry and Tens Unit as well?

ive started back noogling but also bought a TENS unit. I wasn’t sure if one would cancel out the other. Noogling causes swelling and I think the TENS reduces inflammation. Does anyone have experience or knowledge about using both methods together?

Hi Ami,
I've used the TENS and a very interesting experience. Like having your breast gently squeezed and released.
I'm not sure it helped with NBE but the sensation is wonderful and you can do it all day and no one will suspect. Unless youre inclined to have an O.
I dont believe they will cancel each other out.
Stagger them at different times of the day if your worried about it shortening the swell time of Noogleberry.
Big Grin 
Bobbi

(22-06-2018, 07:46 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Ami,
I've used the TENS and a very interesting experience. Like having your breast gently squeezed and released.
I'm not sure it helped with NBE but the sensation is wonderful and you can do it all day and no one will suspect. Unless youre inclined to have an O.
Stagger them at different times of the day if your worried about it shortening the swell time of Noogleberry.
Big Grin 
Bobbi

(23-06-2018, 12:59 AM)amicheli97 Wrote:  
Big Grin 
Bobbi
I have used a tens unit off and on for a few years now and I wholeheartedly recommend using it. The information I read was a study about inducing lactation and the stimulation from the tens was said to have the same effect as a suckling infant. So recommended use every 2 hours for 20 minuets is quite a Schedule! I loved it and I think it helps.

(23-06-2018, 10:49 PM)joanne38 Wrote:  
(23-06-2018, 12:59 AM)amicheli97 Wrote:  
Big Grin 
Bobbi
I have used a tens unit off and on for a few years now and I wholeheartedly recommend using it. The information I read was a study about inducing lactation and the stimulation from the tens was said to have the same effect as a suckling infant. So recommended use every 2 hours for 20 minuets is quite a Schedule! I loved it and I think it helps.
I have used it for 2 days now, but the sisters almost look like they shrunk as a result. I get some swelling with the Noogleberry but so disappointed that after using the TENS they seem smaller. On the plus side, my skin feels great so I think it is working to boost collagen production. The TENS is addicting so I’ll keep trying hoping things turn around.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon