Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Relatively Simple Non-Noogling BO Program...Any Advice is Appreciated!!

Hello Beauties!

I am a 20 year old newbie to NBE but I am very hopeful that I can go from an A cup to a C cup in a few months. My goal is to be a 34C by the time my birthday comes around in February! If I dont reach a C cup I'd like to at least achieve a curvier lower body if you know what I mean lol.

This is the program I will be following for the next three months. After every month I will give an update, as well as before and after pictures at the end of the third month.

Month #1

☆ 1st Week [Night]
 - BO*2 (500 mg)
 - Pituitary*1 (80 mg)
 - Bioperine*1 (10 mg)
 - MSM*1 (1000 mg)
 - Hydrologyzed Collagen 2 tsp
 - Spearmint Tea 1 cup

☆ 2nd, 3rd, 4th Week [Night]
 - BO*4 (1000 mg)
 - Pituitary*2 (160 mg)
 - Bioperine*2 (20 mg)
 - MSM*1 (1000 mg)
 - Hydrologyzed Collagen 4 tsp
 - Spearmint Tea 1 cup

Month #2

☆ Morning
 - BO*2 (500 mg)
 - Pituitary*1 (80 mg)
 - Bioperine*1 (10 mg)
 - MSM*1 (1000 mg)
 - Spearmint Tea 1 cup

☆ Night
 - BO*3 (750 mg)
 - Pituitary*1 (80 mg)
 - Bioperine*1 (10 mg)
 - Massage 10 min

Month #3

☆ Morning
 - BO*3 (750 mg)
 - Pituitary*1 (80 mg)
 - Bioperine*1 (10 mg)
 - MSM*1 (1000 mg)
 - Spearmint Tea 1 cup

☆ Night
 - BO*3 (750 mg)
 - Pituitary*1 (80 mg)
 - Bioperine*1 (10 mg)
 - Massage 10 min

*~▪Note▪~ *
I will be taking breaks every month during my period (4 to 5 days). Due to lack of time and privacy, I will not do any breast pumping in my program. After every month I will update, and after the third month I will post before and after pics. I will be eating in a calorie surplus since I will be going to the gym 3 to 4 days a week. Also, I will be eating at least 100 g of protein a day.

Wish me luck!  Blush
Feel free to leave any advice, it is welcomed and appreciated
Also good luck on your NBE journey's!  Big Grin

I wish you all the success!
It sounds like you have done a good job with research and Your exercise plan is very good too.
I, and others, found the BO and Maca have a tendency to head to the hips and tummy. So be careful!
Looking forward to hearing your success!
Bobbi

Thanks so much for your reply Bobbi!

I made sure I did my research before starting my journey, and hopefully I get some results with BO. I'm not going to mix BO with maca and I would be hesitant to try maca again, because once i tried it and i had nothing but breakouts  Dodgy  I wouldn't mind gaining some fat around my hips but hopefully I'll be lucky enough to not gain tummy fat on BO. However I will definitely be careful! I have high hopes for my program and look forward to posting updates!

Good luck!

Good luck! 
I’lol follow your progress, let us know what happens to you! Wink

(30-08-2018, 09:51 PM)Cely Wrote:  Good luck! 

Hey thanks!
I sure will keep you updated.
So far no growth or pains, only acne  Dodgy  and tingling in my breasts every once in a while. I started monitoring my temps about a week or two ago, and turns out my temps are too low :'( . They always range from 97.3 to 97.7. So what I've been doing ever since is drinking hot tea more often and eating one tablespoon of coconut oil every morning, i read online that it works, so fingers crossed ! Rolleyes
If that doesnt work for me I'll have to add kelp or thyroid or adrenal glandulars, idk yet which one but hopefully i get results with the cocnut oil!

Good luck to you too!

(31-08-2018, 12:42 AM)Ma Nunezd7 Wrote:  

Hey thanks!
So far no growth or pains, only acne  Dodgy  and tingling in my breasts every once in a while. I started monitoring my temps about a week or two ago, and turns out my temps are too low :'( . They always range from 97.3 to 97.7. So what I've been doing ever since is drinking hot tea more often and eating one tablespoon of coconut oil every morning, i read online that it works, so fingers crossed ! Rolleyes
If that doesnt work for me I'll have to add kelp or thyroid or adrenal glandulars, idk yet which one but hopefully i get results with the cocnut oil!

Good luck to you too!

I read here so many girls who took adrenal/tyroid. This is not a solution, this can mess your whole endocrine system. When you take adrenal, your adrenal glands stop working, the same is for your thyroid. Taking tyroid hormones is not simple as take a birth control pill. Don’t do this please! 
Add cinnamon, cayenne pepper, kelp, join to the gym, join to sauna, improve your circulation.
Remember: thyroid is the queen of endocrine system, don’t mess her! It can be too dangerous. 
Adrenals are important too! They regulate the pressure, your happiness, your stress reactions, your fat layer. 
I hope this helps. 
I was scared to take pituitary too. 
I took bovine ovary but my tought was “is just like a birth control pill”.

(31-08-2018, 09:47 AM)Cely Wrote:  
(31-08-2018, 12:42 AM)Ma Nunezd7 Wrote:  

Hey thanks!

Good luck to you too!

I read here so many girls who took adrenal/tyroid. This is not a solution, this can mess your whole endocrine system. When you take adrenal, your adrenal glands stop working, the same is for your thyroid. Taking tyroid hormones is not simple as take a birth control pill. Don’t do this please! 
Add cinnamon, cayenne pepper, kelp, join to the gym, join to sauna, improve your circulation.
Remember: thyroid is the queen of endocrine system, don’t mess her! It can be too dangerous. 
Adrenals are important too! They regulate the pressure, your happiness, your stress reactions, your fat layer. 
I hope this helps. 
I was scared to take pituitary too. 
I took bovine ovary but my tought was “is just like a birth control pill”.

Hey Cely

Thanks so much for warning me about the thyroid and adrenals, I definitely won't try those, instead I'll try cinnamon extract or kelp, I'll let you know what works in the end!
Also, I used to take BO by itself for about one month consistently and one month inconsistently, and got no results or even tingling whatsoever. The only thing i did get was more acne and headaches! -_-
After I added pituitary and everything else in my routine, i felt some tingles in my breasts sometimes. I was scared to add pituitary too, but from what i read it seems like BO wouldn't work without pituitary because pituitary stimulates growth hormone and without GH how can your body restart puberty. BO is only supposed to stimulate the ovaries to produce esttogen i guess?? I dont really feel like I'm ever sure of something when it comes to NBE, because it's always different info and opinions depending on the source.

It’s hard to say how BO works. 
I don’t think it restart puberty. You swallow hormones of bovine ovary, so estrogen, progesterone and I dpn’t know What else. This works directly on your target tissue, so, breast and others. 
I don’t think pituitary is a must for growth, Every company reccomends to take 2 protein shakes every day, proteins Are what trigger GH production. I’m not sure of this anyway. 
So, if u check other’s program here, not everyone grew with pituitary.

There is a thread of justforfun91, she explains how to increase body temperature. 

Adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism is something you shouldn’t trust. 
Adrenal fatigue don’t exist and hypothyroidism gives you a lot of sympthomes, you can check if u have it with the dosage of TSH/T3/T4.

(31-08-2018, 05:16 PM)Cely Wrote:  It’s hard to say how BO works. 
I don’t think it restart puberty. You swallow hormones of bovine ovary, so estrogen, progesterone and I dpn’t know What else. This works directly on your target tissue, so, breast and others. 
I don’t think pituitary is a must for growth, Every company reccomends to take 2 protein shakes every day, proteins Are what trigger GH production. I’m not sure of this anyway. 
So, if u check other’s program here, not everyone grew with pituitary.

There is a thread of justforfun91, she explains how to increase body temperature. 

Adrenal fatigue and hypothyroidism is something you shouldn’t trust. 
Adrenal fatigue don’t exist and hypothyroidism gives you a lot of sympthomes, you can check if u have it with the dosage of TSH/T3/T4.

I must tell you Adrenal Fatigue exists. True, traditional medicine doesn't say anything about it but there are tons of data about it. Even ancient medicine have talked about it for centuries. I suffered for two years with the syndrome and it is caused due to chronic stress. If you don't pay attention to it you can end up having tons of health problems . I didn't want to treat it and I ended up with a fucking bacteria attacking my stomach and my whole inmune system. Keep in mind the nervous system is linked to the whole body!

Hi sweetorange

What you're saying makes sense and I'm sorry to hear you went through those health problems! Would you not recommend thyroid and adrenal glandulars for body temp? It sounds like it's more for serious conditions and it might mess up my endocrine system if i start taking either one just for body temp, like Cely said.

Hi Cely,
Thanks for the recommendation, i will def check out that thread for body temps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon