Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program :)

Yeah I really want to be full 32C, even a D!

Nbecurious, thank you for the compliment Smile

I'm going to up my dosages as from today...
2xfenugreek 600mg daily, 2x wild yam 405mg daily and stay on 1x saw palmetto 500mg as don't want to up that until I get my exercise routine sorted! (Don't want to risk cellulite lol!)...
I've also been slacking slightly over the last few days with massages so going to pick that up from today.

Hey Alice,
I was thinking of adding fenugreek lotion to my routine. What coco butter do u use, is it effective in masking the smell? Do you see increased hair on your chest from using it?

Hi Smile
At the minute I'm just using a normal cocoa butter in a tub:
http://cgi.ebay.ie/DERMALOGICS-V10-COCOA...0577874654
But I'm going to switch to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Bust Firming Cream when I next get paid...
It does help to mask the smell... but I tend to use a hot water bottle (or 'warm' in this case) to apply heat after the massage, I'd then put cocoa butter on after that, so a lot of the smell will have already gone.
As for hair, I've had nothing at all!
I would definitely recommend massaging with fenugreek though...sometimes I get a little immediate swelling and nearly always get immediate tingles!
x

Thanks! I'm def going to incorporate a massage With fenugreek in my program!

Let me know how you get on Smile

I've been completely useless last few days so as from tomorrow starting a new routine. I have added some stuff to my routine but not necessarily for NBE. I've added:
KLB6 (kelp, soya lecithin, vitimin b6 and cider vinegar).
Korean Ginseng
Skin, hair and nails formula (contains numerous minerals and vitamins)

Morning:
1x skin, hair and nails
2x KLB6
1x Korean Ginseng 6000mg

Evening:
1x skin, hair and nails
2x KLB6
1x Fenugreek 600mg
1x wild yam 405 mg
1x saw palmetto 500mg
1x multivitamins with iron

Also before bed a fenugreek massage, and a couple of times a week also add in a cocoa butter massage.
Was going to add msm but don't want to overload my body for the time being!

Measured today and was

27" underbust
33.5" across nipple (34" with bra)
31" over

I've decided to massage more often as I don't want to be taking too many pills. Not much fenugreek left so might try MSM once I finish that...

Still haven't gotten around to making a fenugreek massage
mix.

Do you just dump the pills in the cocoa butter or do you make a seperate fenugreek mix? You mentioned: massage, warm water, then cocoa butter so I was a bit confused.

I use fenugreek steeped in oil (leave it to steep or at least a week) and massage with that for about 5 minutes. I then massage with cocoa butter for 5-10 minutes. I then apply heat using a hot water bottle (but with warm/hot water not boiling water)
Hope this helps Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon