Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TsubakiBlossom's First Program!

Smile 

Hello! Welcome to my first program. Smile

Current Size: Small 34A
Goal Size: Full 34C
Also, I'm working to turn my body shape from boy-athleticish (PCOS makes me look manly..) to a womanly hourglass figure (impossible? I think not!).

I have what seems to be PCOS (most of the symptoms, but haven't checked the doc about it), so supplement-wise I plan on using mostly anti-androgens first (waiting for my NAC to come in, as it's said to help symptoms of PCOS including body hair, since it reduces androgens and normalizes insulin levels!). The supplements I use are mostly skin and health related. In the future, once my hormones are a bit more balanced, I plan on getting Maca.

I bought some IcyHot because I read about Emily Loretta's muscle rub experience, which was amazing to me. So far, I've had some swelling and my breasts both look and feel a little bigger! They're a lot squishier to touch haha. I've only been using it for around 2 weeks, and don't have an exact schedule with it. I apply and rub in a small pea size on each breast until I'm satisfied. I can't use it as often as I like due to the intense peppermint smell, so I use it mostly at night or when I don't go out.

Once I get FSO I'll do both the TigerLily-Fengshui Massage and Japanese Massage as those seemed to work well with just Sweet Almond Oil.

As for achieving the hourglass look, I plan on getting a corset, and I'm also hoping that reducing my androgens will make me at least a little more estrogen dominant, with the possible side effect of fat redistribution. I will also add CLA later, as I've heard it reduces cortisol and removes the 'stress' fat in the belly area.

Oh, and I might as well add some other projects I'm working on. I'm trying to lighten/even out my skin tone to its original color, a beautiful olive. It's been severely sun damaged since I refused to wear any sunscreen whatsoever when I was little, so the damage goes deep, and I have sun spots all over my face, along with a sagging forehead, and premature wrinkles. The fact that my skin is dehydrated doesn't help at all either. Luckily, I was determined enough to know that I CAN look normal and make myself feel better after days of tears. With that, I am currently in the process of waiting for an at-home chemical peel I purchased to arrive. It's only a very small TCA percentage (15%) with the benefit of salicylic acid (is that spelled right?); In order to get the full benefit, I will first wipe my face clean with alcohol (as per instructions), then apple and let sit for 5-10 minutes, then wash it off, apply, and do this process 3-4 times. That's what other reviewers did in order to get peeling and results.

Supplement-wise, I'm using Makari Oralight and it actually is paling my skin out quite a bit! It's best to use 2 times a day for fast results, but once a day shows results as well.

After achieving normal skin I'll try to figure out how to give it an ethereal glow hehe. It might be difficult because I'm naturally darker with cool-toned skin so my undertones are red-pink rather than yellow, but I'm sure I can achieve it if I try smart enough.

An issue I had/have is eczema, although taking fish oil, evening primrose oil, and flaxseed oil calmed it down perfectly! No more itching!!

I'll leave this post to hang now, but I do have a few more projects waiting.

This first post is a bit sloppy cause I'm tired, but ah, at least I've started!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 09-08-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by Lacey Ra - 12-08-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 03-02-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by caitemh - 03-02-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 05-02-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 05-02-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 12-04-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by isobasic - 12-04-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by TsubakiBlossom - 18-04-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: TsubakiBlossom's First Program! - by AquaA - 12-04-2014, 10:22 PM