Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natural Beauty Remedies

(20-01-2014, 01:01 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  You guys should post recipes that you use!  I will try them!

Here's one I've been doing lately since my humidifier broke and it's SO dry out!  My eyes have been so dry and red, it's killing me!  Boiling water (DUH) plus adding herbs.  This puts moisture back into the air, it's a natural air freshener AND heater!  It's definitely warming the house.  Humid air is great for the skin!  I will run it for a couple hours usually, adding more water when needed.  I have lavender & thyme in it right now and it smells soooooo good!

You better get another humidifier.  That's a great way to get mold and mildew in your walls, ceiling and so on.  One with controlled humidity will get the air to where you need it without making it so high that you get mold.

Shampoo
Natural shampoo is basically water, oil and glycerin.  Add other natural ingredients as desired.  If the water is very low or zero, and the glycerin is high enough then you need no preservatives.  But then make sure you use less since it's not as diluted.

For soap you probably want to buy a natural soap.  Glycerin is often used as liquid soap though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Natural Beauty Remedies - by Jenniferlove - 23-11-2013, 04:37 AM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by Jenniferlove - 23-11-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by batool100 - 18-01-2014, 06:53 AM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by peggy - 18-01-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by EllaC - 18-01-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by Jenniferlove - 20-01-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by surferjoe2007 - 05-06-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by slaneesh - 03-06-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Natural Beauty Remedies - by surferjoe2007 - 04-06-2018, 07:24 AM