Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lavender and Tea tree oil for external use only

hi bettie. i’m not terribly precise. into a small metal bowl of about 2 tablespoons borage oil i add about 4-5drops each of tea tree and lavender   ..warm oil and hands and massage with my knuckles. i tend to do plenty of nipple massaging as well just because it feels more stimulating to my inner breast, you know, all those ducts, glands, etc than just massaging the fatty outer breast alone. that’s gotta mean something. wtf, idk

i still manage to noogle a couple times/wk for ≈45minutes. regarding absorption, i clean my skin before massaging. i splash some witch hazel and rub that a bit and follow with a hot wash cloth ..then, the oil. i don’t know if you remember but i use aloe vera after massaging ..i put the aloe vera right over the oiled breasts so they’re super slippery and then rotate the cups in place to get them seated well, pump a little bit and then, wrap a rubber band over the base of both cups to bring them together, pump a little more, add another rubber band over the pump nipples and this will bring the cups together and keep them from migrating outward toward my ribs. you have to keep your hand on the cups so the bands don’t pull them off your chest until you have sufficient vacuum. it’s not the easiest thing getting that initial suction ..the cups sometimes seem so big on my chest. i take some protein when i'm done.

my breasts do seem to be responding but i have to admit, i get a bit discouraged when they do their little shrinking act. unfortunately, i’m getting some fat at my waist, too, but i bought a corset ..it hasn’t arrived yet. suck it belly fat. i'm gonna try something a girlfriend told me about. massage grapefruit essential oil over abdomen, wrap with cellophane, cross fingers. sounds like voodoo but she says it works. idk
Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread