Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why is it that....?

(17-04-2016, 08:15 PM)spacecat Wrote:  
(23-03-2015, 01:09 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  This is probably too tame for adults only, but...
Why is it that when I wear a skirt, pantyhose and a bra with my silicone tits, a girl can freely come up to me, flip up my skirt and go, "WOOOHOOO!!", rub my legs and comment on how sexy or silky they feel/look in pantyhose or grab and squeeze my tits as much as she wants, but if I do any of that to her, I'm a perv and deserve a slap or jail time, and she might never talk to me again?
Now, I really don't care if she does that to me, it doesn't bother me at all, other than to wonder why she can, but I can't, but, tit for tat!

the way i see it, it is a male/female social power thing. Men are considered to be bigger and stronger and far more dangerous, and so they are socially managed and restricted from doing things that smaller and weaker and 'less dangerous' women can freely do, such as freely touch and physically mess with men, that, if it was vice versa, could and would be construed as sexual harassment/rape, and would come with all kinds of consequences that are immediate and lasting, in addition to financial and legal enforcements.

Not only that, but i have observed that american culture (and possibly alot of other cultures in the world?) forces men to internalise and maintain very specific parameters and modes of thought about themselves and each other, which ultimately rejects and dehumanises men, and sets them up for failure and disposability. I am inclined to collectively label these backhanded social parameters (and the stress-induced behavior which results from them ?) as being 'scars of masculinity'.
I'm gonna have to ask a few women I know what it's all about.
I haven't been here in a year and noticed that you just started hormones last March.  Have you made a lot of progress since then?  If not, I hope you get it soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Why is it that....? - by WantAPair - 23-03-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Why is it that....? - by Soledad46 - 23-03-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Why is it that....? - by WantAPair - 23-03-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: Why is it that....? - by Karren H - 23-03-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Why is it that....? - by WantAPair - 24-03-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Why is it that....? - by WantAPair - 08-01-2017, 06:16 AM
RE: Why is it that....? - by Man2Woman - 23-03-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Why is it that....? - by WantAPair - 24-03-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Why is it that....? - by spacecat - 17-04-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Why is it that....? - by WantAPair - 08-01-2017, 06:21 AM