Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not sure if my program is "safe"

Sad 

HI girls!

So , I want to get two cup sizes ...i am 32B right now because i've lost weight so i have to gain some kilos now but I will only improve for a size...sooo.. I know i have to gain weight but also take some herbs and do a big effort!

I've read Vitex is good por PMS (i i suffer some symptoms like headache, being tired, ...) and it has progesterone which is good for breast growth. But i have also heard that Maca powder works for breast growth and it makes you feel with more energy (and honestly I need energy, this is my last year of Law School and is a mess lol) but it has estrogen or it works like estrogen.

My doubt is if i can take both at the same time or not...honestly I need more the vitex but Maca's benefits seem to be awesome so I don't know.

I ALSO HAVE FENNEL TEA THREE TIMES everyday because of my stomach problems, and I heard it works for improving the prolactin ...Will i have to leave it , if i take vital or vitex+maca?

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Not sure if my program is "safe" - by sweetorange - 02-12-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Not sure if my program is "safe" - by Alliecat - 10-12-2015, 05:41 PM