Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new to this.. Any advice?

(12-12-2015, 03:59 AM)rowiezombie Wrote:  So, like many of the people on here, I want to change the size of my chest as well as other parts of my body. My measurements are currently:
-Bust: 35.5"
-Ribs: 27.7"
-Waist: 25"
-Hips: 36.5"
-Height: 5'8"
-Weight: 124 lbs

I honestly have no clue where to start, so I'm hoping some NBE veterans can help me out. I wanted to start simple: 3 teaspoons Flax, 1 teaspoon fennel, once a day. I don't know if it will be effective, considering I'm just starting out, so of course I haven't seen any results, and I'm seeing all of these people with essay-long regimens. What more can I be doing?

Also, I'm vegan, so no recommendations that involve animal products/animal-tested products. Thanks!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386
Maybe try this for ideas and pea protein for your protein needs. Chia seeds bee pollen etc. a good whole food multi for all your vit needs.
Some swear by massaging with flaxseed , I'm always weary of putting anything remotely estrogenic on breasts but can't see any conflicting evidence online..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
I'm new to this.. Any advice? - by rowiezombie - 12-12-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: I'm new to this.. Any advice? - by EllaC - 12-12-2015, 04:41 AM