Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Marijuana

Marijuana
September 21 2007 at 2:04 PM Jen (Login blitz1228)
Does anyone here smoke pot? If so, do you believe it has negatively effected your program? It seems like it would, but I had to ask anyways.

Egg
(Login eggiedawl)
Re: Marijuana
November 16 2007, 8:00 PM

I smoke and sometimes too much (I'm an art student). Although I have just started my NBE program I can't give you a reasonable answer, yet. Many sufficient research have concluded that marijuana does not harm in body although uncle sam would say otherwise because he can't tax the plants. I highly recommend that you read, "Reefer Madness" by Eric Schlosser (he also wrote New York Time's Best Seller,"Fast Food Nation"). He goes into detail and provides hard evidence that will shed light upon the propaganda America spreads about marijuana.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
November 16 2007, 8:04 PM

Some guys I was at college with smoked a lot and ended up a bit paranoid about police helicopters spying and stuff but not sure about boob growth. Other people I know have smoked heavily for years with no ill effects. Wouldn't have thought it was worse for boobs than cigarette smoke, I think it was either Chelle Choi or Tigerlily or Fengshui that smokes cigarettes quite heavily and has still grown well.

dunny
(Login lil_dunny)
November 16 2007, 8:22 PM

smoking - anything - is bad for BE. i'd say feel free to ingest, but that's just my guess...

dunny
(Login lil_dunny)
another note on smoking
November 17 2007, 1:00 AM

smoking impairs circulation, which is crucial for successful BE. if you are naturally blessed with good circulation and/or if you do some sort of taichi/qigong-type exercise which increases circulation, you might be able to get away with some smoking, i imagine...

RandomLady
(no login)
November 17 2007, 3:31 AM

Hey

I'd just like to say how nice and refreshing it is that people are sticking to the point in this thread, I asked a question in a different forum a few years ago regarding smoking weed and if it can affect anaesthetic and everybody jumped on me like I was a heroin addict who needed to "get clean"! Nobody even attempted to answer my question, just wanted to tell me I was a dirty-druggie!!!

Anyway, I'm sorry but I don't know if smoking weed can affect breast development but the possible circulation problems sound valid.
I know it's not the same but perhaps you can make a special yoghurt or find some other way to eat it? Anyway, that's for you to decide.

RandomLady

Alisha
(no login)
November 17 2007, 8:42 AM

Marijuana is detrimental to your mental health, that's all. It does not adversely affect your physical health.

Egg
(Login eggiedawl)
Everything is in moderation
November 17 2007, 3:53 PM

I just read past marijuana posts from an old discussion on this board so I don't repeat myself with other opinions. Marijuana is not detrimental to your mental health. It might (and although there's still no research to back this up and the US government board or affiliations does not count) be possible if you consume ridiculously large amounts of it (like 5 bowls every day). It is a shame that marijuana has gotten a bad rep from the media/entertainment industry. Marijuana is legal in respect of medicinal purposes in few states. I myself am an owner of a medical card for my continuous migraines. I wanted to seek a natural way to treat my condition. Just like everyone on this board is seeking a natural way to enhance our breasts. Fenugreek can affect your physical health negativity if it was consumed in an abnormal dose. So I stand to my point, marijuana will not inhibit your growth and if you believe so, please provide a study/research link from a university or known institute.

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS
November 17 2007, 4:57 PM

There are many cases in the UK of people with mental health problems which are said to have been caused by marijuana. Perhaps you'd like to provide a link to a clinical study which backs up your claim that marijuana is not detrimental to mental health.

Lisa121
(no login)
November 17 2007, 5:49 PM

Egg, I work with drug addicts, that includes heroin, coce addicts and people who are addicted to smoking hash. Those that have smoked it for years and years just arent that mentally sound anymore, and there are studies that link marijuana use to schizophrenia paranoid behaviour etc.. if consumed in large doses, and that doesnt mean five bowls a day, and it does have detrimental effects on your memory too. Especially young people whose brains are still developing are at a high risk to have ill effects on their mental ability and brain development, not to mention the high risk of lung cancer linked to smoking hash.
Daily, regular consumption is bad for you if it starts affecting your daily life, like getting up and going to work, which I would think is different from consumptoin for medical purposes, at least I would hope so.
If you cant get to sleep without smoking or having nightmares if you dont this is a sign of addiction. Marijuana is known to be highly mentally addictive, which is where a lot of its harm lies.
Someone who can control when and if they smoke it dont have a problem, and generally through addictive behaviour and use is when you can see detrimental effects.
Anything consumed at large doses regularly is harmful for you, may it be drinking orange juice or smoking hash or anything else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Marijuana - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:05 PM
marijuana and BE? - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:07 PM
drugs dopamine prolactin - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Ecstacy & NBE - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:26 PM
smoking up? off topic - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by Anselm - 03-01-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by James98 - 04-01-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by Bonny - 04-01-2018, 10:39 PM