Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Marijuana

(03-01-2018, 05:10 PM)Anselm Wrote:  Does anyone ever tried infusing cannabis on their food? I have read many articles suggesting that cannabis has a very potent effect when it comes with pain and inflamation like this strain /funky-monkey/. The reason for this is that I dont smoke so mixing it with food seems a good idea. Any personal experience or testimonial is highly appreciated. TIA

Eating pot is not ideal as you really can't anticipate how much you are getting and the effects seem to last a lot longer eg if you consume some in the evening then it can still be effecting you in the morning. Oil is the same. Smoking while not ideal (carcinogenic effects) is best delivery system as you can gauge how much you need to subdue the pain.  You can get smokeless pipes and pipes which allows you to put a very small quantity in and have a couple of puffs.  Vaporizers are also great way to go but they can be costly and not as covert as a little pipe.  And if you choose to smoke, smoke without tobacco, as you'll get addicted to the nicotine hit. It does work on pain however in some people it can exacerbate pain so just beware. If you choose to use it use it more like you would any other medication occasionally when you need to, the body has it's own ability to heal itself but you must give it the chance; i think a lot of health problems come from what we are putting into our bodies 'foods, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, alcohol, drugs and emotional turmoil', people keep looking for the external to heal them when they have to start looking at the internal and what they are doing to themselves. If your body has a reaction to some food or you have emotional turmoil you can't expect everything to be alright in there, you can't dump rubbish all over the kitchen floor and expect the floor to be clean, people have to stop ignoring their body queues.  So yes cannabis will help with your pain but i think you'll find it's a short term solution and that if you continue to create inflammation in your body no amount of 'anti-inflammatory' will fix it for you, so i would work on two prong defense and decrease inflammatory 'stuffs' i put in and use anti-inflammatory foods and supps to give the body a chance to sort it out.
Ps. cannabis is no good for a developing brain, teenagers and young adults should not use cannabis.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Marijuana - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:05 PM
marijuana and BE? - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:07 PM
drugs dopamine prolactin - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:21 PM
Ecstacy & NBE - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:26 PM
smoking up? off topic - by admin - 24-02-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by Anselm - 03-01-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by James98 - 04-01-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: smoking up? off topic - by Bonny - 04-01-2018, 10:39 PM